Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

CK5 Website idea?

Discussion in '1973-1991 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by shane, May 16, 2001.

1. shane

shane 1/2 ton status

I was thinking (doesn't happen often so mark it on the calendar)[​IMG] and what doesn everybody think of putting together a listing of CK5 members by state and province. This way if you are traveling and need a hand you know where to go to find a friendly face. We could submit an email (or a form) with contact info (phone, email, cell, etc...) and with what we can do (wheeling, wrenching, get good deals on parts, tow, etc...)

Give some feedback on this and see if this idea can fly. People could email me the info and I could put together some webpages and send them to steve to try and cut down on his workload if he would put this up on CK5.

Shane

Just keepin it Canadian[​IMG]

2. BlazerBoy

BlazerBoy 1/2 ton status

Check this out... I am not sure I know Panther was working on it so that people could add themselves. Not sure if that is working or if he is working on it.

<A target="_blank" HREF=http://thundercat.coloradok5.com/map/map.html>http://thundercat.coloradok5.com/map/map.html</A>

BlazerBoy
    http://generalblueballs.coloradok5.com

3. 85k5blzr

85k5blzr 1/2 ton status

It could also be helpful in putting together some K5 runs

K5 just upgraded to rig status! [​IMG]

4. shane

shane 1/2 ton status

damn, he's got trustyk5 in washington state - He's canadian!! We gotta get a couple of provinces in there.

That works pretty well but I think we need more information that just the profile. I was thinking about stuff like whether or not you can provide a place or tools for a breakdown, whether or not you can help out if somebody gets stuck in your area, whether or not you are willing to help somebopdy who comes into your area find some good trails and fishing lakes. Stuff like that.

We could use the profile but we would have to get everyone to add a little bit more information.

Shane

Just keepin it Canadian[​IMG]

5. CaptCrunch

CaptCrunch 1/2 ton status

1. This is a great Idea!
    2. I wish I could see this d@mn map everyone else can see with that link.
    and 3... I wish someone... anyone would take this project over and finish it.

[​IMG]
    1987 Chevy K5 Blazer- 350 TBI

6. Roostr84

Roostr84 1/2 ton status

7. bandit

bandit 1/2 ton status

Wow when you think you actully come up with some good ideas! That would be cool idea you could make like a list or something then jsut print it out before you leave on your trip

Bandit aka AJ
    Ahh look at that cute little jeep i think my 3yr old niece has one like that KNOW MOVE IT OUT OF THE WAY!

8. shane

shane 1/2 ton status

Re: CK5 Website idea?**Updated**

I am more than willing to do it, I will work on a form on a site I have elsewhere and I can always post to my CK5 personal page or my ISP gives me some space. If Steve would like to put this up on CK5, I would be more than happy to send him the webpages or raw data, whatever is easier for you steve.

Shane
    Just keepin it Canadian[​IMG]<P ID="edit"><FONT SIZE=-1>Edited by shane on 05/18/01 11:42 AM (server time).</FONT></P>