Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

ck5er in missoula

Discussion in '1973-1991 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by 1bad82k5, Sep 19, 2001.

1. 1bad82k5

1bad82k5 1/2 ton status

I just came back up to missoula to go to school. While i was out wandering around in my k5 i saw a blazer with a ck5 sticker in the side window of the top. It also says LBZ (i think) in the back window. Just curious as to who this is, and if there are any more ck5ers in the area. I would love to find out where a few trails are around here. Later.
    Eric

Don't get me started, you know how i get.

2. BIGRIG

BIGRIG 1/2 ton status

Where is that?

MY DRINKING TEAM HAS A FOUR WHEELING PROBLEM![​IMG]

3. sturzinator

sturzinator Newbie

Missoula MONTANA! Home of Big Sky Brewing Company, the BEST beer in the US!

Moose Drool and Slow Elk FOREVER!!!

4. Hathaway

Hathaway 1/2 ton status

That would be me you saw. At least i think i'm the only one with an LBZ sticker in my back window ;) As far as trails in the area, HAH good luck. Any you do find aren't truly "trails" in the sense of the great trails down in Cali, Utah, Colorado, etc. But if ya like a bit of mud on your truck, there is plenty of places to beat in your rockers around here. Just find a logging road :) Kinda funny to read about some one seeing my truck :D

Dan, '86 K5, 5.0L v8, NP208, TH700R4, open 10bolts front and rear, 3.43gearing, K&N filter, 31x10.50R15 Trailhandlers

5. coloradoblazers

coloradoblazers 1/2 ton status Premium Member

I know there are a couple of minor trails near Polson. Not technical, but more back roads which have excellent veiws of Flathead Lake and the Rockies. I can try to find out more, got a cousin who wheels up there. BTW if I move up there for school, think I'll have to change my user name to MT BLAZER !!!!(lol)

K5- because size DOES matter!
    Fear This