Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

CK5ers Anonymous

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by js4x4, Oct 9, 2004.

  1. js4x4

    js4x4 1/2 ton status

    Joined:
    Jul 17, 2004
    Posts:
    798
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    San Diego, CA
    Hello everyone, I'm J and I'm a CK5er. I first started using CK5 to get ideas to better build my newly aquired Blazer, and I got some. Then, I became a member. Although I do go to the garage to try to help other CK5ers, I spend most of my time here in the Lounge. I find myself at work quoting things said here. I have been logged onto CK5 for an entire Saturday (i wasn't sittin in front of it all day-I'm not that bad yet!) I want to help myself, and want everyones support thank you....
     
  2. jakeslim

    jakeslim 1/2 ton status

    Joined:
    Sep 18, 2002
    Posts:
    2,686
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Napa, CA
  3. js4x4

    js4x4 1/2 ton status

    Joined:
    Jul 17, 2004
    Posts:
    798
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    San Diego, CA
    PWA...???
     
  4. 84_Chevy_K10

    84_Chevy_K10 Banned

    Joined:
    May 30, 2001
    Posts:
    17,669
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    IL, USA
    Go away, and take backcountry with you.
     
  5. js4x4

    js4x4 1/2 ton status

    Joined:
    Jul 17, 2004
    Posts:
    798
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    San Diego, CA
    Your not the boss of me!
     
  6. 84gmcjimmy

    84gmcjimmy 1 ton status

    Joined:
    Dec 3, 2003
    Posts:
    12,838
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    B.C. CANADA
    [ QUOTE ]
    PWA...???

    [/ QUOTE ]

    Post Whore anonymous /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif
     
  7. tRustyK5

    tRustyK5 Big meanie Staff Member Super Moderator GMOTM Winner Author

    Joined:
    Jul 23, 2000
    Posts:
    36,164
    Likes Received:
    1,361
    Location:
    E-town baby!
    [ QUOTE ]
    Hello everyone, I'm J and I'm a CK5er. I first started using CK5 to get ideas to better build my newly aquired Blazer, and I got some. Then, I became a member. Although I do go to the garage to try to help other CK5ers, I spend most of my time here in the Lounge. I find myself at work quoting things said here. I have been logged onto CK5 for an entire Saturday (i wasn't sittin in front of it all day-I'm not that bad yet!) I want to help myself, and want everyones support thank you....

    [/ QUOTE ]

    Well, I'm a confirmed CK5 'addict'...except I don't spend the majority of my time in the Lounge. prolly 20% of my time is in here, and the other 80% in the various tech forums.

    Rene
     
  8. 84_Chevy_K10

    84_Chevy_K10 Banned

    Joined:
    May 30, 2001
    Posts:
    17,669
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    IL, USA
    [ QUOTE ]
    [ QUOTE ]
    Hello everyone, I'm J and I'm a CK5er. I first started using CK5 to get ideas to better build my newly aquired Blazer, and I got some. Then, I became a member. Although I do go to the garage to try to help other CK5ers, I spend most of my time here in the Lounge. I find myself at work quoting things said here. I have been logged onto CK5 for an entire Saturday (i wasn't sittin in front of it all day-I'm not that bad yet!) I want to help myself, and want everyones support thank you....

    [/ QUOTE ]

    Well, I'm a confirmed CK5 'addict'...except I don't spend the majority of my time in the Lounge. prolly 20% of my time is in here, and the other 80% in the various tech forums.

    Rene

    [/ QUOTE ]

    Post whore. /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif
     
  9. js4x4

    js4x4 1/2 ton status

    Joined:
    Jul 17, 2004
    Posts:
    798
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    San Diego, CA
    [ QUOTE ]
    Post whore

    [/ QUOTE ]

    hehe, look at the pot calling the kettle black! Introduce yourself, and describe your addiction brother-we're here to help!
     
  10. 84_Chevy_K10

    84_Chevy_K10 Banned

    Joined:
    May 30, 2001
    Posts:
    17,669
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    IL, USA
    [ QUOTE ]
    [ QUOTE ]
    Post whore

    [/ QUOTE ]

    hehe, look at the pot calling the kettle black! Introduce yourself, and describe your addiction brother-we're here to help!

    [/ QUOTE ]

    Yep.

    I'm Tim, and I'm a Chevytruckaholic. /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif
     
  11. tRustyK5

    tRustyK5 Big meanie Staff Member Super Moderator GMOTM Winner Author

    Joined:
    Jul 23, 2000
    Posts:
    36,164
    Likes Received:
    1,361
    Location:
    E-town baby!
    [ QUOTE ]
    Post whore.

    [/ QUOTE ]

    i'm not a post whore...I'm just the worst lurker ever. /forums/images/graemlins/1zhelp.gif

    Rene
     
  12. unclematty

    unclematty 1/2 ton status

    Joined:
    Jan 24, 2003
    Posts:
    3,164
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    SLC UT
    hey, I'm Matt, I spend most of my free time here, mostly in the lounge, but occassionally in the garage trying to help the not so mechanically inclined.. I can't help myself in the evenings after work I just sit here like a bump on a log /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif
     
  13. beater_k20

    beater_k20 Banned

    Joined:
    Dec 9, 2003
    Posts:
    10,276
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Elkhart, IN
    [ QUOTE ]
    [ QUOTE ]
    [ QUOTE ]
    Post whore

    [/ QUOTE ]

    hehe, look at the pot calling the kettle black! Introduce yourself, and describe your addiction brother-we're here to help!

    [/ QUOTE ]

    Yep.

    I'm Tim, and I'm a Chevytruckaholic. /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

    [/ QUOTE ]

    i guess i'll be f*cked within a month or so, cuz i'll have more running chevy trucks than you. as of right now, we're even. i feel no need to introduce myself, becuase other ________ Anonymous groups are for quitters, and im not ready to quit.
     
  14. 84_Chevy_K10

    84_Chevy_K10 Banned

    Joined:
    May 30, 2001
    Posts:
    17,669
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    IL, USA
    [ QUOTE ]
    [ QUOTE ]
    [ QUOTE ]
    [ QUOTE ]
    Post whore

    [/ QUOTE ]

    hehe, look at the pot calling the kettle black! Introduce yourself, and describe your addiction brother-we're here to help!

    [/ QUOTE ]

    Yep.

    I'm Tim, and I'm a Chevytruckaholic. /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

    [/ QUOTE ]

    i guess i'll be f*cked within a month or so, cuz i'll have more running chevy trucks than you. as of right now, we're even. i feel no need to introduce myself, becuase other ________ Anonymous groups are for quitters, and im not ready to quit.

    [/ QUOTE ]

    STFU......

    I got enough Chevy trucks running to go wheelin'. Where's yours???????
     
  15. 4GUNZ4X4Z

    4GUNZ4X4Z 1/2 ton status

    Joined:
    Aug 10, 2000
    Posts:
    3,459
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Mustang, Oklahoma
    Hi I'm Michael and I like PIZZA!!!



    Wait what room is this again? /forums/images/graemlins/1zhelp.gif
     
  16. boggerless

    boggerless 1 ton status Premium Member

    Joined:
    May 26, 2003
    Posts:
    22,728
    Likes Received:
    96
    Location:
    dearborn heights, Michigan
    what step are we working on? /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gifto /forums/images/graemlins/truck.gif
     
  17. beater_k20

    beater_k20 Banned

    Joined:
    Dec 9, 2003
    Posts:
    10,276
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Elkhart, IN
    i got 2 that i could wheel right now, albeit nothing hardcore, but wheeling none the less.
     

Share This Page