Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Class reunions....I never graduated HS

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by TX Mudder, Sep 22, 2004.

1. TX Mudder

TX Mudder 1/2 ton status

I saw a post on another forum about class reunions. It got me to thinking that had I stayed in that hellhole called high school, I would have graduated about 10 years ago.

So forgive the dumb question, but do you have to graudate to be on the list?

Maybe if I had stayed in school I would be smart enough to already know the answer.

2. behemoth

behemoth 1/2 ton status

I think you just answered your own question.

3. landsmasher

landsmasher 1/2 ton status

I don't see why you would have to have been a graduate in order to go to a class reunion... However they prolly only contact the graduates seeing as how at the end, that's the class...

I've never been called for my class reunions if they even have them so don't feel too bad. Who wants to go see a bunch of fat balding men who wouldn't pick you for their team or a bunch of fat ugly women who when they were looking good wouldn't have dated you if you were the last guy on earth. /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

4. 84_Chevy_K10

84_Chevy_K10 Banned

[ QUOTE ]
    Who wants to go see a bunch of fat balding men who wouldn't pick you for their team or a bunch of fat ugly women who when they were looking good wouldn't have dated you if you were the last guy on earth. /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

/forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif