Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

CLASSIC!! e-bay

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by BowtieBlazer, Apr 15, 2004.

1. BowtieBlazer

BowtieBlazer 1/2 ton status

2. Muddytazz

Muddytazz 1 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif

3. 4xcrazy

4xcrazy 3/4 ton status

HA HA, 5w30 weight oil only !!!
    thats funny!!

4. jjlaughner

jjlaughner 3/4 ton status

[​IMG] /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif

5. heavy4x4

heavy4x4 1/2 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/yikes.gif

/forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gifEagle, WI is only about 20 miles from my house...should I go over there and slap him around a bit? /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif

6. SS66

SS66 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]

/forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gifEagle, WI is only about 20 miles from my house...should I go over there and slap him around a bit? /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

About 30 from mine. Wanna tag-team him?

7. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]Yes ??? /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif

8. ramjet gmc

ramjet gmc CK5 Staff Staff Member Moderator GMOTM Winner

[ QUOTE ]
    thats funny!!

[/ QUOTE ]

sorry but the joke is that it should have ATF right?? /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif

9. BlazerGuy

BlazerGuy 3/4 ton status

Yes, 208's take ATF not motor oil... /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif

10. 4xcrazy

4xcrazy 3/4 ton status

I sent an email to this guy and mentioned this little fact to him, he sent me a reply back,,,,,

[ QUOTE ]
    been doing this stuff for 20 plus years. yes the factory wants you to run atf but that will not lube this case good enough.synthetic motor oil wont foam like atf and make the case live longer.it works trust me!!!! thanks mark

[/ QUOTE ]

11. NerdBoy

NerdBoy 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    [ QUOTE ]
    thats funny!!

[/ QUOTE ]

sorry but the joke is that it should have ATF right?? /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

I thought the joke was the opening bid price and the Buy It Now price. /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

12. 84gmcjimmy

84gmcjimmy 1 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

13. CaveBlazin

CaveBlazin 1/2 ton status Premium Member

Both are funny ROTFLMAO!!! /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

14. Goober

Goober 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    it works trust me!!!!

[/ QUOTE ]

/forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif
    /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif

15. jjlaughner

jjlaughner 3/4 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    I sent an email to this guy and mentioned this little fact to him, he sent me a reply back,,,,,

[ QUOTE ]
    been doing this stuff for 20 plus years. yes the factory wants you to run atf but that will not lube this case good enough.synthetic motor oil wont foam like atf and make the case live longer.it works trust me!!!! thanks mark

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

ask him if your suppost to change it every 3,000 miles /forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif /forums/images/graemlins/ears.gif