Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Classic GM Sports?

Discussion in '1969-1972 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by NuBombs72K5, Jan 2, 2002.

1. NuBombs72K5

NuBombs72K5 1/2 ton status

has anybody ordered anything from classic GM sports. I just found their website, and they offer the original roll bar and also a new back hatch. Nobody else offers these. I'm just wondering if anybody has ever ordered from them. Thanks.

2. Steve_Chin

Steve_Chin 1/2 ton status

I've never ordered anything from them, but the rear lift gate is offered in repops by a number of vendors (Brothers, Golden State, LMC, Chevy Duty, etc.).

3. NuBombs72K5

I never noticed the liftgate offered in those before. I was maimly interested in the roll bar. I've sent an email and I've been trying to call, but it has been busy. I wasn't sure if the company was still around or I had found an old website.

4. wrath

wrath 1/2 ton status

Thanks for the link..I emailed them also about the rollbar for pics..if I get em I'll post ..prices are kinda high..example.(dashpad for 130.00) thru gmc paul its 90.00..

70K5 350ci.350/205 "PROJECT 40"BOGGERS" It runs and its clean !!
    <a target="_blank" href=http://communities.msn.com/OurMudToys/the70k5blazer.msnw>http://communities.msn.com/OurMudToys/the70k5blazer.msnw</a>

5. NuBombs72K5

I have tried to call them all day and the line has been busy. I haven't recieved a return email from them yet. That does sound high for the dashpad. I thought 165.00 for the original roll bar didn't sound that bad. Thanks and let me know if you get a reply.

6. 71Blazer

71Blazer Registered Member

I've tried calling (# doesn't work) several times and sent e-mail with no response. They say they offer many items available nowhere else. Are they for real? Hopefully someone can get through... it's a long drive for me though!