Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Classifieds... a new forum?

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by unclematty, Jun 20, 2004.

1. unclematty

unclematty 1/2 ton status

I for one, would use it, when the need arose. but at the same time have not had any trouble with people thrashing my threads in the for sale forum. I don't know, set up the listing with PM communication only, sounds like the only feasable thing to do. /forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif

2. sled_dog

sled_dog 1 ton status

huh? they've been talking about it for a while have I missed something taht its actually going to happen?

3. R72K5

R72K5 Banned

i dont beleive it would be feasible at all, i come across vehicle forums that have PM-only reply classifieds setup and i wont register on them just becaus eof having the PM setup classifieds,
    i hope it does not change to PM format here, if it does then i wont be renewing membership here most likely when it runs out, i was really considering not renewing it after we got limited ot only 6 months of PM's too, i still might not renew it because of that, im leaning both ways still, am unsure if i should or not, PM-only classifieds format is really crappy IMO,

but whatever changes or is done i cant do anything about, just like whatever restrictions and changes are imposed on us by the govt all the time..
    just have to go with it and suffer or whatever.

4. CaveBlazin

CaveBlazin 1/2 ton status Premium Member

I totally agree with you Randy. The PM only forums are horrible I would rather deal with people and there complaints than going to a PM only for sale forum...

5. lugnut

lugnut 1/2 ton status

I agree PM only for sale forums suck. If bashing peoples junk or there price is a problem get rid of the bashers. Thats my $.02