Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Classy, Tasteful......I'm at a loss

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by gjk5, Aug 31, 2006.

1. gjk5

gjk5 3/4 ton status

for words, which does not happen often:

President Bush 'assassinated' in new TV docudrama

Add your view

[​IMG] Bush is shot by a sniper in a scene from Death of a President.

This is the dramatic moment when President George Bush is gunned down by a sniper after a public address at a hotel, in a gripping new docudrama soon to be aired on TV.
    Set around October 2007, President Bush is assassinated as he leaves the Sheraton Hotel in Chicago.
    Death of a President, shot in the style of a retrospective documentary, looks at the effect the assassination of Bush has on America in light of its 'War on Terror'.
    The 90 minutes feature explores who could have planned the murder, with a Syrian-born man wrongly put in the frame.
    Peter Dale, head of More4, which is due to air the film on October 9, said the drama was a "thought-provoking critique" of contemporary US society.

http://www.thisislondon.co.uk/news/article-23365246-details/President+Bush+assassinated+in+new+TV+docudrama/article.do

So let me get this straight; we're the global bully yet everyone and their mother is welcome so sh*t right on our faces?

God I hate being from this imperialistic fascist country:rolleyes:
    (that's sarcasm by the way)

Last edited: Aug 31, 2006
  2. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

:mad: If ya need help finding your way to the door let me know...

3. gjk5

gjk5 3/4 ton status

Sorry, I know it's kinda hard to smell sarcasm through the interweb. But that is why I put the rolleyes there.

4. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

Sorry I was abit on the cranky side. It's all good...

5. 68MUDSTUD

68MUDSTUD OCD with shiny things

not meaning to hijack, but why cant other ppl on ck5 get along like you two more often? :D

6. jekbrown

jekbrown I am CK5 Premium Member GMOTM Winner Author

El-Rushbo mentioned this on his show today... said he was going to talk to his "big media" friends in Hollywood to see if he couldn't get something similar made about Bill Clinton getting abducted / beheaded by terrorists. The "deep introspection" aspect would be the effect on Hillary and her '08 campaign. lol!

j

7. gjk5

gjk5 3/4 ton status

We share the attributes of communication skills, a thick skin and the love that dare not speak it's name..................................

GOATS!:haha:

And besides; IT'S JUST THE FUGGIN INTERWEB!

8. gjk5

gjk5 3/4 ton status

See, I don't think that has quite the same impact with a former Pres. Now you have them kidnap Hillary and chop her mouth off, that I'd pay to see.

9. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

:angry1: :angry1: Thanks alot a$$munch, I just choked on my lunch...:haha: :haha: :haha: taco meat out the nose = bad...:D

10. Cricket

Cricket 3/4 ton status

That's a far stretch from reality. His head is too thick for anything as dull as a bullet to penetrate.

That's called dry humor, stop whining.

11. gjk5

gjk5 3/4 ton status

Sorry 'fumes!

12. gjk5

gjk5 3/4 ton status

James, you have officially hurt my feelings now. I think I shall manually twist my pink cotton panties into a bunch, whine incessantly and invoke the name of Jebus on you.

Prepare for hellfire and brimstone from above.

13. Cricket

Cricket 3/4 ton status

Jebus don't bother me.

The pink panties sound interesting though. :D

14. gjk5

gjk5 3/4 ton status

They're nice. Pretty little rose embroidered on the front.

And since the Jebus failed, prepare for the wrath of Zoroaster!!!
    [​IMG]

15. jekbrown

some should tell the guys making this movie that "violence never solves anything". Its funny to me how often super libs spew that line... and even funnier just how angry/militant/violent they themselves truly are. In the end, they have no problem with violence, so long as their allies are not on the receiving end.

j

16. gjk5

gjk5 3/4 ton status

You have got to read this synopsis of the movie, it'll blow your mind:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/live/articles/news/news.html?in_article_id=403146&in_page_id=1770&in_a_source=

a few snippets:

The new President, speaking from a 'secure location' soon nicknamed Bunker One, announced that 'those who celebrate death will learn to taste it soon enough'. Dick Cheney appeared unfazed by the day's gruesome events.

At home and abroad, the gloating over Bush's death soon gave way to a sober realisation that he had actually been a check on Dick Cheney's ruthless way of defending America from enemies at home or abroad. Executive orders authorising detention without trial of citizens as well as aliens suspected of 'terrorist affiliations' and closing America's borders were signed off with astonishing alacrity, as were military plans to strike regimes that had celebrated Bush's death.

That's how a lot of these uber-liberals think, that we would be WRONG to retaliate the assasination of our president, that Islamic Fundamentalists ARE NOT a danger to our society and they we are the crazy ones for thinking so.

They really believe that Bush is the problem and once he's gone (term ends or better yet, shot) that everybody will hold hands and sing Kumbaya and Bin Laden will say he's sorry and walk down Main Street kissing babies and shaking hands.

Ugh, this shiat just makes me want to puke.

17. jekbrown

the demonizing of Cheney is such a joke. The guy is practically a "cute lovable fuzz ball" as Rush would say. If you ask a lib he is satan incarnate. Just a joke. They never have any specific policy issues they want to debate, its all BS attacks filled with lies.. repeated over and over again just like Goebels taught them.

18. kyser_soze

kyser_soze 1/2 ton status

Personally I would love to see what a docudrama about the leaders of Hollywood get blown up by a frustrated conservative redblooded american male from the midwest, and what due effects would remain in the next few years, on the morality and true nationalism that may be actually created from such an event.