Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Clayton Pics

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by TXsizeK5, Oct 14, 2003.

1. TXsizeK5

TXsizeK5 1/2 ton status

2. Muddytazz

Muddytazz 1 ton status

Sweet pics, looks like it was a lot of fun /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

3. Bullet

Bullet 1/2 ton status

You know this guy was in TTC, right?

[​IMG]

I swear if I transfer to A&M I'm going to join TAMOR /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

I will at least visit in the spring though /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

4. SkulzNBonz

SkulzNBonz 1/2 ton status

I live less than three hours from there, and have yet to go /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif. I'll put it next years list of places to go /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

John

5. TXsizeK5

TXsizeK5 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I was thinkin' that the WHOLE time, but didn't want to say something and look stupid.... like the 2001 TTC right? He was the guy that they made a big deal about have almost a 90 degree approach and departure angles.

You need to transfer here... the trips are great and we need some more fullsize representin' sounds like you have a pimp-ass rig.

6. muddysub

muddysub 1 ton suburban status Staff Member Moderator GMOTM Winner

the pics didnt work i wanna see... /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif

7. Bullet

Bullet 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    I was thinkin' that the WHOLE time, but didn't want to say something and look stupid.... like the 2001 TTC right? He was the guy that they made a big deal about have almost a 90 degree approach and departure angles.

You need to transfer here... the trips are great and we need some more fullsize representin' sounds like you have a pimp-ass rig.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, he had great departure angles, but the real deal was that he was running 38's in the front and 42's in the rear and he had different gears in the either axle to offset the difference in the sizes. I forgot, he's from Texas...isn't he?

BTW, I plan to make a roadtrip in the Jimmy down to CS, probably in the spring, maybe I can get some light wheeling in also /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

8. TXsizeK5

TXsizeK5 1/2 ton status

hmm i dunno where to wheel near here... maybe the little brazos, but I dont know how to get there or anything.

btw looks like MTR's up front, so either 37 or 40's now.

9. DBLAZER

DBLAZER 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]

[​IMG]
    /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

His name is Ferris McCullum. Great guy. He is a good freind of mine. he is one hell of guy to have out on the trail with ya, he will give ya the shirt off his back and whever thought is on his mind. He always cracks me up!!!