Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Clayton report

Discussion in 'Plains Region' started by blk87K5, Oct 10, 2002.

1. blk87K5

blk87K5 1/2 ton status

Well, I promised a trail report, but from what I heard there isn't much to report, but here it is anyways. More land has been closed down again this year. /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif Basically the main hard trails now are Old Yanush and a few short trails on the land FWD has leased. Someone help me out here: What is the name of the trail with the decent climb at the end where you have to drive through the crack? It is on the leased land. It will definately get your doors if you still run them. Old Yanush has gotten a little harder, but still manageable. The last hill climb is about the only hard obstacle on that trail. It looks like whoop-de-doos on a mx track, but they are off camber, and you could fit a 44" tire in them. The right line is easier, but it will put you into a rock. There are some other hill clmbs and descents, but you have to make sure you don't get into the wall. At the bottom of the second hill, there is a tight turn around a tree that will make it a challenge with a full size, look for the black paint on the side, it is mine. This last trail run in Clayton saw a turnout of only about 40-50 rigs, with no full sizes. /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif The prizes have also dropped in value, but I am sure they will be better for Memorial Day. I am thinking about going to Poteau Memorial Day instead of Clayton, anyone up for it? /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

2. laketex

laketex 3/4 ton status

they dont have rocks up in colorado, yankee? /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/pimp1.gif

3. blk87K5

blk87K5 1/2 ton status

No rocks up here, only mud. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif