Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Clean clothing

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Z3PR, Oct 9, 2004.

1. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

Just got the new washer delivered. /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif Clean clothes. I got this one.

2. Stickseler

Stickseler 3/4 ton status

My clothes washer is in the kitchen cooking dinner /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif

3. Resurrection_Joe

Resurrection_Joe 1 ton status

Now go shoot the old one full of holes like me

4. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

[ QUOTE ]
    Now go shoot the old one full of holes like me

[/ QUOTE ] Already had it halled away. I spent a extra 10 bucks too have Sears dispose of it for me.

5. boggerless

boggerless 1 ton status Premium Member

i fix mine all the time ,cuz my wife over loads it some times and smokes the belt. /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gifto /forums/images/graemlins/truck.gif

6. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

[ QUOTE ]
    i fix mine all the time ,cuz my wife over loads it some times and smokes the belt. /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gifto /forums/images/graemlins/truck.gif

[/ QUOTE ] I was going too fix our old one, but when I pulled it out there was oil all over the floor under it, and being that it's a 22 year old washer, I decided I'd be better off buying a new one. Just couldn't justifie putting a bunch of money in a old washer when the new one was only 3 bills.

7. boggerless

boggerless 1 ton status Premium Member

22 years, /forums/images/graemlins/bow.gifthats getting the distance bro.i'm happy with the 12 years i've got out of mine. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gifto /forums/images/graemlins/truck.gif

8. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

[ QUOTE ]
    22 years, /forums/images/graemlins/bow.gifthats getting the distance bro.i'm happy with the 12 years i've got out of mine. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gifto /forums/images/graemlins/truck.gif

[/ QUOTE ] Only had too replace the timer in it a couple of years ago. Yes, 22 years is impressive for a Kenmore washer. Build tag of March 1982. The new one doesn't match the drier, but I'll replace that in 6 months to a year.