Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

cleanest blazer youll ever see...TRADE.....10-12k invested. 2nd owner......

Discussion in 'General Parts for Sale' started by hi pinion, Dec 4, 2004.

1. hi pinion

hi pinion 3/4 ton status

Clean Blazer ,TRADE-or 6000.00 10-12k invested. 2nd owner......

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] Ok,heres my truck.Its a 1985 blazer, with everything. Runs great. You wont find any cleaner, with a metalic silver paint job. Its a silverado, a/c power everything. Heres the story im the second owner..........#1 looked for blazers, found this one after hunting for a year. Turned out to be my high school art teachers truck. (Old man.)He wanted 5 for it, but i did a grand worth of plumbing, and got it for 4. Since then , i have replaced the motor, with a <font color="red"> 350 goodwrench </font> motor. Replaced virtually everything under the hood. Has a performer intake. Has a/c. (needs charge) 150 bucks. It has around 20k mabey even less than that. It has a NEW tranny .700r.....i just had it rebuilt and it was done by a performance shop in modesto, and is still under warrantee(has around 1500 mi on re-build , fresh .I paid 1700.00 bucks for the re-build , and the guy builds race cars, etc . Bas ass. Rjfguitar has tyhe same tranny , by the same guy and can attest to this. The motor install out the door w / everythuing ran 3k. Not to mention every little part including the carb was rebuilt. New distibuter. I just took ythis truck to tahoe, and it mashes like a ****ing champ.No problems at all, none. Its almost as if you were driving a brand new k5 off from the showroom floor. Tires are 31 michellin mud snow, new. 2000 mi on front tires, backs are 75%. (300 for front tires) 4x4 works killer. This truck has never been offroad and is a california born and bred truck, NO RUST, or anything that resembles a spec of rust can be found anywhere.Interior is very nice , other that the front seats that I WILL PAY to be re apulstored. Color is silver.Dash has small typical cracks of a truck of this age. Truck was garadged 17 yrs. Sterio is dialed with infinity speakers, and pioneer cd. I will also throw in an amp, 2 10s and a box ready to go that will pound your ****ing brains out with trade of the truck. Bottom line, this is a clean ass truck, no paint needed, no interior needed , power everything, everything has been serviced and maitained.3inch fatty flowmaster exaust.Sound deep as hell.no dents ...........the only thing it will need is......=drivers side window dosent roll up or down, and a/c needs charged. WHAT DO YOU HAVE????????? I got over 10k in this thing,somehow,with the motor and trans, maintenence, etc. to finish with a nice lift is all it needs, passes strict CA emmisions no prob. Tags are more than good, and its ready to go..........im looking for something, i will know it when i see it, i want a crewcab chev, or a k30 type truck, or something coolold school.i like deisels,or WHO KNOWS??????? bring what you have to the table. **** selling it, i want to trade it. I might get some of my hard earned money back better that way. What do you have???????? Life long ck5 member , jacob. Ps, i dont want blazers, unless its a first gen. Just bring you offers.

Last edited: Dec 27, 2004
  2. hi pinion

hi pinion 3/4 ton status

Oh yeah....THE ****ING TOP HAS NEVER BEEN REMOVED.................can you ****ing beleive that?? he never took it off, and i never took it off. NEVER BEEN REMOVED. Im just tired of it, want somethuing else. Plain and simple. Come talk to me , im easy and cool. Pay attention to detail..........really take a hard look at it, you wont find any **** ups,.

3. hi pinion

hi pinion 3/4 ton status

Theres alot more i replaced, i just cant remember right now, too kmuch stuff. And thanks dale SURPIP for taking these pics. Also, the truck is dirty and not washed in these pics.The blazer behind mine is surpips.My silver paint just ****ing sets it off. Also the oil spots are from my other car and my van NOT my truck!!!!!!!!!!!! you can look under there and not find a spec of oil, etc.

4. jakeslim

jakeslim 1/2 ton status

Re: cleanest blazer youll ever see...TRADE.....10-12k invested. 2nd owner..

WOW! THAT is one sweeeet blazer /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif Nice and clean CA style.

5. hi pinion

hi pinion 3/4 ton status

Re: cleanest blazer youll ever see...TRADE.....10-12k invested. 2nd owner..

Thanks man. Ive always bought high and sold low.I never win. Oh whell. My skills have provided oodles of money in the account, i just want something new, dont need the money really. I like deisels and crewcabs ,old school trucks, etc. Mabey someone will realize buying some pos,its not worth it. No electrical probs, etc on this one, its all proper and correct.

6. hi pinion

hi pinion 3/4 ton status

ttt.... no one likes this?? Its a good truck...im open for trades , also, jacsar916@aol.com

7. kennyw

kennyw N9PHW Premium Member

If I had another truck worth trading you I would, but I'm not letting my '79 K20 diesel go now that I finally have it the way I want it :D

8. hi pinion

hi pinion 3/4 ton status

??? nobody??? If not im going to put it up for sale soon.and just get what i can get for it...

9. xanthias

xanthias 1/2 ton status

What will be your asking price?

10. hi pinion

hi pinion 3/4 ton status

pm sent

11. xanthias

xanthias 1/2 ton status

Thank you for PM. In the unlikely event you have it next year...I expect to be in the market late Feb/early March. Good Luck and TTT for ya! :xmas:

12. hi pinion

hi pinion 3/4 ton status

ttt also, im asking 6k, with the new motor and trans.Jake

13. hi pinion

hi pinion 3/4 ton status

14. hi pinion

hi pinion 3/4 ton status

15. Supergas

Supergas 1/2 ton status

:p:
    None of your stuff is coming through//// if you are seriously interested in selling your blazer, post the pix & give a non vulgur description of it... I am looking for a really clean blazer or jimmy, but do not need the garbage...

if you want to sell your truck, email me with pix & descript...

etbii@cox.net

Thanks,

Supergas.....

16. hi pinion

hi pinion 3/4 ton status

17. hi pinion

hi pinion 3/4 ton status

18. hi pinion

hi pinion 3/4 ton status

Yaaaaaaawn,, tt

19. big_truxx

big_truxx 1/2 ton status