Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Cleaning bill....

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by heavy4x4, Apr 19, 2004.

1. heavy4x4

heavy4x4 1/2 ton status

Two buddies, Bob and John, are getting very drunk at a bar when suddenly John throws up all over himself. Oh, no. Now my wife will kill me!" Bob replies, "Don't worry, pal. Just tuck a twenty in your breast pocket and tell your wife that someone threw up on you and gave you twenty dollars for the dry cleaning bill." So they stay for another couple of hours and get even drunker. Eventually John stumbles home and his wife starts to give him a bad time. "You reek of alcohol and you've puked all over yourself! My God, you're disgusting!"

Speaking very carefully so as not to slur his words, John says, "Nowainaminit, I can e'splain everythin! Itsh snot wha jew think. I only had a cupla drrrrinks. But thiss other guy got sssick on meee . . he had one too many and he juss koudin hold hizzz liquor. He said he was verrry sorry an' gave me twennnie bucks for the cleaning bill!"

His wife looks in the breast pocket and says, "But this is forty bucks" "Oh, yea. . . .I almos' fergot, he shhhhit in my pants, too"

2. BlazerGuy

BlazerGuy 3/4 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif That brings back memories...

3. Muddytazz

Muddytazz 1 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif

4. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

/forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gifMy son used to have someone poop in his pants all the time, I'm glad that dosent happen anymore.... /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

5. mudhog

mudhog THEGAME Staff Member Super Moderator

/forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif

6. 84gmcjimmy

84gmcjimmy 1 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif