Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Cleaning out the garage ! misc gm stuff . located in Oregon .

Discussion in 'General Parts for Sale' started by chopped&bobbed77burb, Sep 11, 2006.

1. chopped&bobbed77burb

chopped&bobbed77burb 1/2 ton status

I would pefer to sell locally but I will ship . Buyer pays shipping and crating cost . I have a New factory gm 4wd long tie rod that fit's 73-87 dana 44 and corp 10 bolt front axles on Blazers , suburbans & trucks . This tie rod has the steering dampner bolt hole near the tie rod ( not in the middle ). This is a very cheap price as they are $80 new . Buy it now for $25 cash and save it for when you need it . I also have a new in the box Harmonic balancer for 454 big block chevy for $20 cash . sm 465 4 speed and np205 transfercase ( married ) comes with both shifters and I have a good flywheel for sbc 350 all for $175 cash . I also have a very clean and low mile 1975 gm np203 transfercase with a t350 adapter for $50 cash ( good for a doubler ) .

2. chopped&bobbed77burb

chopped&bobbed77burb 1/2 ton status

the 4 spd and np205 + the long tie rod are sold . still have the other stuff . I can ship via ups ONLY in the lower 48 states usa . btt .