Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

cleaning out the garage

Discussion in 'General Parts for Sale' started by chrisb420, Jan 7, 2006.

1. chrisb420

chrisb420 1/2 ton status

well guys my grandfather passed away a few years back and left me a small junkyard at his house and i am just getting around to cleaning it up i will be adding new stuff here from time to time i figured i would start with the k5 and chevy stuff and go from there so to start it off

rear window regulator from 80 k5 great shape $15.00 plus shipping

replacement front floor pans for k5 or pickup new from jc whitney never installed $25.00 plus shipping (left and right side) ---SOLD

extended inner rocker panels for truck or k5 also new from jc whitney
    $10.00 plus shipping (both sides)

inside tailgate cover for k5 great shape $10.00 plus shipping

inside spare tire carrier from an 80 k5 $10.00 plus shipping

power window regulators for front doors, motors included not sure if drivers side motor works with pigtails for wiring $20.00 plus shipping for both

new replacement tailgate from keystone for k-5 it has a few small dents that were there when i got it. i ended up using a pick up tailgate so i dont need.$50.00 bucks would prefer pickup i think shipping would kill the deal

k-5 tailgate hinges bought off ebay from a california truck $10.00 plus shipping

i am also picking up a 87 k-5 that i am parting out let me know what u need it has a red interior that looked to be in good shape

well this will start it off but i need to go through everything and find out what it is all for as there are over 15 garage bays packed full of stuff mostly scrap metal but i have a set of shelves 50 feet long full of nos gm parts that i need to go through and check part numbers

also if anybody is interested in old vw bug parts i have a four car garage full of them let me know if you need anything and i will see what i can find

p.m. if interested in anything and prices are neg. thanks chris b;)

Last edited: Jan 27, 2006
  2. BizeeB65

BizeeB65 1/2 ton status

Pm sent!

3. chrisb420

chrisb420 1/2 ton status

ttt parts added