Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Cleaning

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Z3PR, Jun 10, 2005.

1. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

My not so fav. uncle will be in town sometime tomorrow, he's a clean freak. So I spent most of the evening shampooing the carpet. I have too be nice for my mothers sake. Anyways, the carpet looks so much better. I have more cleaning too do in the morning, so it'll be hosipital clean befor the jackass gets here.

2. google

google 1/2 ton status

I suggest that when he get's there, you say

"Hey Jackass... Clean enough for ya?" I would

3. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

Belive me, I would love too, but I have too be nice for my mother. Rumor has it, he plans on being in town for a month or better. So I think I'm going too take a road trip pretty soon, LOL.

4. google

google 1/2 ton status

Are you trying to catch up with Admin on Posts?

5. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

Don't even look at the post count thing. I just like too BS on line when I'm sitting all alone at home. Nothing better too do, and it keeps me out of trouble, LOL.

6. Storm Trooper

Storm Trooper 1/2 ton status GMOTM Winner

Dillon Colorado, Hang'in in the mountains. Renting
    I'd leave it dirty so he doesn't stay with you for a month :D

7. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

He ain't staying here, oh hell no. Well, I guess I'd let him stay here if I go out of town on a road trip. I do trust him, just don't like his attitude, or the way he has treated my side of the family.

Last edited: Jun 11, 2005
  8. Resurrection_Joe

Resurrection_Joe 1 ton status

Maybe just try being really nice, it works on cranky resteraunt customer

9. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

Yeah, I'll be nice till the point he starts putting me down over whatever, then I let him know where the door is, LOL.

10. ronnny

ronnny 1/2 ton status

The thing is that however you and your mom live is how you live and there is no need to go out of the way for anyone. A little picking up is fine but don't kill yourselves to try to make someone happy that is just stopping by. Everyone of us has a way of living and if you cannot except that from some of the people you see you just need to not go see them. Unless something is needed from him let him see how ya'll really are. It is sorta like if a friend saw me in a new truck. It just would not fit me like the old k-10 that cost less than most checks i get from work evry week. Just be yourselves.

11. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

I feel pretty much the same way, but my mother is so concerned what everybody thinks or may say. I never have been able too figure out why she cares about crap like that, but she does. So for my mother, I cleaned up the place, and have too be nice to my uncle. Heck, I even bought steaks and invited him out for lunch sometime in the next few days. I like too grill anyways. I figure have him out, get it over with, and then I don't have too deal with it anymore. :thinking: