Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Clearing the air

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by gm4x, Apr 11, 2004.

1. gm4x

gm4x 1/2 ton status

Ok.....point taken. I'll begin again with an apoligy. Didn't realize I was bein' a post hog. Also, all my posts weren't in the lounge, as I'll admit I'm certianly not (and never claimed) to be the (or even one of) sharpest mechanics here, but ocassionally I have a good idea that works. Most of my "smarts" involve my trade (HVAC), and I've been out of wheelin' for about 10 years (man, rides & tech sure have changed!).
    Secondly, I admit I have WAY too much spare time, due to being left unable to do much (work or wrench) due to an automobile accident over a year ago, but I won't get into the details. With that said, yeah my "train of thought" probably isn't what it should be (or usually is).
    I joined here because I thought this was an informative & cool site, and still do (always will).
    Wasn't looking to make any enemies (not that I think I have). Like I'd mentioned, I've listened to what you've said, and will act accordingly ( /forums/images/graemlins/hack.gif excess posting), along with being enough of a man to apoligize for it.

Thanks!
    Brian /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

2. Ryan B.

Ryan B. 3/4 ton status GMOTM Winner

/forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gif /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif

cough *post whore* cough.

/forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif

/forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

3. mudhog

mudhog THEGAME Staff Member Super Moderator

did i miss something? /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif /forums/images/graemlins/dunno.gif

4. Muddytazz

Muddytazz 1 ton status

From here /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif

5. mudhog

mudhog THEGAME Staff Member Super Moderator

no i saw that i just think its funny people are bitching about him being a post whore or padder but look how the test forum is now used /forums/images/graemlins/yikes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif /forums/images/graemlins/dunno.gif

6. Muddytazz

Muddytazz 1 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    but look how the test forum is now used

[/ QUOTE ]

/forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif

7. tomseviltwin

tomseviltwin 1/2 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gifOh geez, not another selfindulgent "I'm ok, your ok" post. We all like each other, come on everyone, group hug!!! /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif

/forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif

No problems bud.

8. unick

unick 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    no i saw that i just think its funny people are bitching about him being a post whore or padder but look how the test forum is now used /forums/images/graemlins/yikes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif /forums/images/graemlins/dunno.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

i dont have any idea what your talkng about /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif

9. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

[darn] em all.... /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gifYou payed your money...

10. Seventy4Blazer

Seventy4Blazer 3/4 ton status

you dont need to be sorry for sh!t bro. the people bitching are some post whores themselfs. fuk em. if its to hard to click to page two then they can bitch all they want.
    be yourself.
    grant

11. jakeslim

jakeslim 1/2 ton status

Brian please stand and tell us your story, and welcome to PWA /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif

12. 84gmcjimmy

84gmcjimmy 1 ton status

Whats PWA? Padders _____ annonymous?

13. jakeslim

jakeslim 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

GIVE THAT MAN A PRIZE! Yes, we, the members of PWA are few, but as our numbers increase, bandwidth also increases /forums/images/graemlins/doah.gif

14. 84gmcjimmy

84gmcjimmy 1 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    [ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

GIVE THAT MAN A PRIZE! Yes, we, the members of PWA are few, but as our numbers increase, bandwidth also increases /forums/images/graemlins/doah.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Oh! Oh! What did I win /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

15. mudjunkie 82

mudjunkie 82 1 ton status GMOTM Winner

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ] /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif /forums/images/graemlins/shame.gif

16. jjlaughner

jjlaughner 3/4 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    [darn] em all.... /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gifYou payed your money...

[/ QUOTE ]

/forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif My thoughts too /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif

17. 75-K5

75-K5 3/4 ton status

Keep posting! /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif

18. tRustyK5

tRustyK5 Big meanie Staff Member Super Moderator GMOTM Winner Author

Keep posting Brian...ignore the whiners. Maybe if what they posted was funny or interesting it'd stay on the first page longer.

Rene

19. 84gmcjimmy

84gmcjimmy 1 ton status

I think you guys hurt his feelings and made him leave. Usually he'd be on at this time. Come back gm4x!!!

20. 88Silverado

88Silverado 1/2 ton status

Like it was said before F_ck em. I was a newbie last year and I made a TON of posts in the first couple of months. I found a great new site, became addicited and was probably spending 8 or more hours a day posting and reading. You paid your dues and became a member to help support the site. I still consider myself a semi-newbie cuz some of these old farts have been on this board since the beginning. You have done nothing wrong.
    Enjoy /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif

BTW, I much prefer to read your post, even if some of the jokes may have been posted in the past, then the argument and flaming post that seem to go on forever on some of these threads