Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Close to Colorado State University?

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by Chris'K5, Feb 26, 2004.

1. Chris'K5

Chris'K5 Newbie

Do you guys wheeel anywhere near Colorado State? I might attend the school next year and i want to kn w if i will be close to any "distractions" /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif im already accepted i just have to choose between ths school and Ferris State over in Michiagn... what do you guys know about the K5 sence in this area?

thanks

~Chris

2. Hossbaby50

Hossbaby50 3/4 ton status

FortCollinsRam lives there. He knows some close trails and there is a few trails down east of Denver. There is a good four wheeling club at CSU. They are called the CSU Big Wheels. I might be moving back up there sometime in the future.

There are alot of awesome guys on here that live in Colorado that run some sick trails in some sick trucks. Some of the CO guys are Moneypit, Denver75K5, WhiteWhomper, FortCollinsRam, Shawn (Potent Rodent), I 4x4, Storm Trooper, HarryH3, K5 Nutt, and of course ColoradoK5 /forums/images/graemlins/bow.gif. I have met a fair amount of these guys and they are awesome people. CSU is the awesome too. Lots of hot girls and cold beer. /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif

GO RAMS!!!