Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Close to colorado??

Discussion in 'Rocky Mountain Region' started by DUKE, Aug 18, 2002.

1. DUKE

DUKE 1/2 ton status

I am in that little town of durango in the southwestern corner of colorado. Anyone close to me in this group. Would be fun to have some people near buy. pm or reply, would love to meet you all.

2. K5 NUTT

K5 NUTT 1/2 ton status

Well... i used to be a part of that group until they booted me out of the state...somethin about the passing of gas near open flames on our runs....hehehe...Robzilla is no saint in this department...lol.

Anyways we moved to Grand Junction Colorado about 3 months ago...a lil closer. I'm the weird one with 2 K5's....

Azblazer /forums/images/icons/laugh.gif

3. Moose

Moose 1/2 ton status

WIERD one. you can say that again. Dude whats up?

4. K5 NUTT

K5 NUTT 1/2 ton status

Wife is gettin crabby....just about 30 days from due date. Work is goin good....they are bootin the damn jackass foreman so things are lookin up... /forums/images/icons/laugh.gif The 79 got the 1 inch blocks finally....had to tie off the rock rod to a concrete poll with a chain to straighten the unbendable last night...r&r one valve cover gasket...and r&r the right front axle shaft...she is ready for BB02...oh ya ...welded up a mount for my highlift last friday night..not very pretty as all the scrap metal is from wrecked semi's...but hey ..it works. We are in our new house...signed for it last monday...so the $1100.00 payment is all mine.....gulp.!!! /forums/images/icons/shocked.gif But other than that life is good!

Doug /forums/images/icons/smirk.gif