Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

closing tomorrow!!

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by wraenking, Mar 29, 2007.

1. wraenking

wraenking 1/2 ton status

we are finally closing on our house tomorrow. we ended up getting it for 275000.

its the only house on the block not updated and the house across the street just sold for 340000

before we even move in , the hard wood floors are getting refinished, and me and my friends father are painting the whole place.

new furniture gets delivired on the 7th (wahoo)

also getting done soon

new siding, have done the guys computer work, so im getting it all done for under 3000

also my brothers neighbor is going to install central air, only thing i have to buy is the condensor, he has everything else already

i am installing all 6 panel doors while the floors are being refinished, which are cheap and easy and make a huge difference by themselves.

the value should go up a lot with just those upgrades, but im doing themn more for my own peace of mind

sorry to blabber, but im psyeched.

hey paul, call me tomorrow, maybe stop by for a beer after work, ill be hanging th edoors

2. 83ZZ502_Jimmy

83ZZ502_Jimmy 1/2 ton status

Congrats! :waytogo:

3. TexasBlazerBoy

TexasBlazerBoy 1/2 ton status

Congrat that is great:D . $275k makes me want to faint:( . But I am sure real estate up there is way more expensive then down here. Sounds like it will be a nice home.

4. wraenking

wraenking 1/2 ton status

yeah, 275 is cheap as hell. and im a couple miles from the beach. 2 bedroom ranches with no garage or basement in the town i grew up in are going for 400000

its insnae here.

so now im a few miles form the beach, but a lot closer to island beach state park so i can get my beach permit for th etruck!!!

5. CDA 455

CDA 455 3/4 ton status

Congrats man, is it your first house?