Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Closure??????

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Bubba Ray Boudreaux, Apr 9, 2003.

1. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Bubba Ray Boudreaux 1 ton status

Sometimes in our lifes, events happen that are out of our control. Unfortunately, these events may leave an unfinished chapter of the book of your life. Should we attempt to finish the writing of these chapters, or leave sleeping dogs lie?

2. Swanson52

Swanson52 1/2 ton status

Closure is the only way to go. I can't stand unfinished business. Look what it did for John Cusack in 'High Fidelity'! /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

3. jekbrown

jekbrown I am CK5 Premium Member GMOTM Winner Author

depends on what the business is I guess. I mean, on a national scale I dont mind that our relationship with france is "unfinished business"... but Id like some closure with respect to Al Queda (ie, all of them being dead). I know that would make me go... /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

j

4. MOABDADC22

MOABDADC22 1/2 ton status

You have to have proper closure.........otherwise you weiner will stick out through the open zipper. /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif

5. Goober

Goober 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    You have to have proper closure.........otherwise you weiner will stick out through the open zipper. /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

I hate it when that happens.

/forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif /forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif /forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif /forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif /forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif /forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif

6. landsmasher

landsmasher 1/2 ton status

Sometimes you need to leave the sleeping dog alone. If you got bit and there was nothing you could do about it then, you may not be able to do anything about it now. I know this very well. I've been fighting a whole city for a couple of years now and I'm losing.

However, sometimes if you just sit back and become a spectator, things will happen that will put a smile on your face and maybe give you closure. I know a couple of things that are going on without the city or the new residents knowing about them... And I am watching Mother Nature do her thing to thier propertys. One day a whole bunch of houses are going to fall into the creekbed and I will be standing there watching with a smile on my face. And believe me, the city and the new residents don't have a clue about this and I'm not going to warn anyone either. Just going to sit there and watch it happen. Then all these new residents can kiss my arse and it will be fun to watch them whine to the city about how they never should have been allowed to build these homes in a flood plain. That will be MY closure to all the crap I've taken from the residents, the city and the police over the last two years.

Not police bashing here, but this is one place where the cops aren't following the rules. It's almost like they are acting like the Iraqi Death Squads and the mayor is acting like Saddam. I've never in my 51 years on this planet seen a city govt blatently squash my civil rights like this and I hope I never see it again. But they will all pay when Mother Nature finishes with them. And I will be there to watch and laugh as it happens. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

7. MOABDADC22

MOABDADC22 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    I've been fighting a whole city for a couple of years now and I'm losing.

[/ QUOTE ] Did I miss something?? I think I might be missing a very important piece of the puzzle here. /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif

8. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

[ QUOTE ]
    [ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

/forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif /forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif /forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif /forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif /forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif /forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif

[/ QUOTE ] It's worse getting it cought in the zipper during Closure !! /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif

9. thatK30guy

thatK30guy 1 ton status Premium Member

[ QUOTE ]
    [ QUOTE ]
    [ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ] It's worse getting it cought in the zipper during Closure !! /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Kind of like the guy in the movie..."Theres Something About Mary." /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

10. Frankenstien

Frankenstien 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    [ QUOTE ]
    [ QUOTE ]
    [ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Kind of like the guy in the movie..."Theres Something About Mary." /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

[/ QUOTE ] [ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ] [ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ] that was the nastiest special effect i've ever seen of course i've seen worse when i looked down there and had done it to myself /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/ignore.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/ignore.gif

11. landsmasher

landsmasher 1/2 ton status

MoabDad, Don't you remember me asking you a question about this some months ago? (maybe a year) This is about how we have been getting harrased by the city to leave the property. It's a long story and I don't want to take that much space up here. If you are interested PM me and I will tell you about the whole sorry thing. (readers digest version)

It's a real shame because I have the utmost respect for officers of the law anywhere else, but not here. I'm moving within the next 60 days because you can't fight city hall AND the police here. However, once I'm gone and out of harms way, I am going to initiate a class action law suit against both. /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif