Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Club in the northwest Iowa area.

Discussion in 'Midwest Region' started by cybrfire, Sep 11, 2004.

1. cybrfire

cybrfire 1 ton status Vendor GMOTM Winner

We have formed a club in the northwest Iowa area. We are exactly 3 members strong at this point and growing.

If you would like to join shoot me a pm and I will send you a sign up sheet.

We have yet to chose a name for this club or doing any of those types of things so if you get in on this early enough you can have a voice in these decisions.

2. Stomper

Stomper ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ GMOTM Winner

Kert,

It was nice to finaly meet you and it was nice to meet Rob also. /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif Your k5 is turning out great /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif

3. cybrfire

Good to meet you also. Thanks for coming. We'll get something going here in a couple months and see if we can drag a few more out of the wood work. If nothing else the three of us on 42's and up will be fun.

4. rodzzilla

rodzzilla 1/2 ton status

PM Sent. Give me a reason to head to the NW. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

5. Stomper

Stomper ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ GMOTM Winner

Some one with smaller than 42's has to join.....I don't want to be the small truck /forums/images/graemlins/doah.gif /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif

6. Drey

Drey 3/4 ton status

I got 31s stomper...or 235s on my blazer, lol, I will definatly want to join but this damn starter is really pissing me off, this is the 4th one in 2 months, im gonna try running new wires for the starter now.. /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif

7. rodzzilla

rodzzilla 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    Some one with smaller than 42's has to join.....I don't want to be the small truck /forums/images/graemlins/doah.gif /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

You won't be. At least for a while. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif 9.50/16.5 are still on the crew cab. It is still 2wd, too. /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif I am shooting for the Father's Day deadline, too. /forums/images/graemlins/1zhelp.gif /forums/images/graemlins/hack.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grind.gif /forums/images/graemlins/weld.gif

8. cybrfire

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Mine will be shorter if that helps. /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

9. J.R.

J.R. Guest

well im in N.W. Iowa, sounds like fun to have a club here!!

10. jwduke

jwduke 1/2 ton status

I thaught you were going to send me a sign-up sheet??? Oh. i've only got 35's on my truck.....

11. cybrfire

Been pretty busy lately so haven't done anything with the club sign up sheet. Anybody want to volunteer to put something together. My schedule doesn't look like its gona let up for some time.

12. IAK5

IAK5 Registered Member

smaller than 42

we have just moved here from texas looking for new wheeling buds here it is 83 k5 1ton 5.13 gears detroit front and rear 39.5 tsl hi steer hydrolic asist warn 15,000 winch and for those great break down on the trails tv dvd player for the kids

13. rodzzilla

rodzzilla 1/2 ton status

Welcome to IA. Quite the change from TX. There is a place in the Knoxville area that is pretty decent. I haven't heard much about the ground in Ft Dodge.