Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Clubs in Western Washington

Discussion in 'Pacific Region' started by ss396, Feb 19, 2004.

1. ss396

ss396 Registered Member

Hi, new to the K5 Blazer scene.

Are there any clubs that cater to Blazers or GM 4x4 in the Western Washington area? Most clubs we have found seem to cater to Jeeps.

Thanks

2. kennyw

kennyw N9PHW Premium Member

This is probably it for a decent bunch of guys interested in Full Size Blazers. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

3. Tweetysuarus

Tweetysuarus 1/2 ton status

Fill out yer profile. Where are you at!
    Bill

4. leadfoot067

leadfoot067 1/2 ton status

we here in western washington dont have a club....we just all go wheelin together, our next trip is memorial day, going to naches...its a whol lotta fun /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif..definately fill out ur profile...i myself have met many friends with non fullsize rigs...and wheel with them also

PS...welcome to the board /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif

5. Silver84k5

Silver84k5 1/2 ton status

oh god.... Is Daniel banned from ck5? i cant belive isnt all over this yet........

6. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

Don't say beetlejuice 2 more times... /forums/images/graemlins/ignore.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif

7. BurbinOR

BurbinOR 3/4 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    oh god.... Is Daniel banned from ck5? i cant belive isnt all over this yet........

[/ QUOTE ]

/forums/images/graemlins/yikes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/yikes.gif

8. Chevit

Chevit 1/2 ton status

all I can say is get over it...and move on...

9. Muddytazz

Muddytazz 1 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif

10. jekbrown

jekbrown I am CK5 Premium Member GMOTM Winner Author

yeah, AFAIK there isnt a pro-K5 club that is focused on western washington... best thing to do is meet up with some buddies from ck5. For some reason I never get to do this, mainly because every time they plan an event either a) my gf and I already have big plans for that day or b) my truck is up on blocks or being modded somehow. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

j

11. BurbinOR

BurbinOR 3/4 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    all I can say is get over it...and move on...

[/ QUOTE ]

Long since over it, and moved on.........as long as he stays away. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

12. ss396

ss396 Registered Member

Thanks leadfoot (and others) for the replies, I live up the hill from you in Edgewood WA. I have updated my profile.

To all, sorry, didn't mean to open any wounds /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif, not trying to start something, just trying to find some local guys to hang out with. Hanging with the CK5 guys works for me. /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

13. Topdown

Topdown 1/2 ton status

No worries and no wounds... some guys have issue with the "owner" or whatever he is called of a now defunct club and were burned but most everyone just figures he is what he is and are moving on.

As for hanging out with CK5 guys... I can honestly say that I have met both good and bad and consider all of them good friends. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif I am not sure I would trust my daughter (if I had one) to any of them... /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif but I would definitely hang out, have some drinks, shoot the [darn] and invite them all to my house for dinner... just not all at once. /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif

14. leadfoot067

well...ss396...im in the middle of a dana 60 front swap on my blazer...so its dead currently....just let me know if ya need anything...

15. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

I'll get you my pretty and your little dog too!!!! /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif

16. T-ROY

T-ROY 1/2 ton status

hey dude, welcome. I have been very pleased with this group of people. All I have met so far have been cool. Some are more intertaining (Chevyfumes) than others, but all cool. If you get down south, look us up. A bunch of us down around Portland are thying to get a get together organized, hope you and all the Seattle folks can come. It'll be nice meeting ya'll.
    T-roy
    /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gif /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gif /forums/images/graemlins/burb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/truck.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif

17. leadfoot067

ya 99% of the people i wheel and camp with i met here on CK5....all have become friends....this is a great place to hang out.... /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif

18. white-rhyno

white-rhyno 1/2 ton status

ooohhh speaking of camping....Naches is coming...

19. Topdown

Topdown 1/2 ton status

*sniff* my little dog is gone now... /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif lost in the divorce.

So I decided that I was going to get a Rot to replace her... when I can afford one :P

20. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

STUFF /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif