Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

clubs

Discussion in 'Feedback | Site Announcements' started by fourwheelerjeff, Dec 16, 2001.

1. fourwheelerjeff

fourwheelerjeff 1/2 ton status Staff Member Moderator

what do you think of this: coloradok5 is nationwide, you could break it down by state (texask5), then by city (austink5), kinda' like ufwda, (colorado could become ? rockymntnk5, this would be for actual physical clubs, then have a forum listing by states also, and a member listing by states so it would be easier to hook up with members close by, whoo looks like a lot of work, but just an idea, not to break ck5 up but to have it broke down within itself, does that make sense, just a thought but it might be too big a task thanks for your time, Jeff

it is always easier to ask for forgiveness than permission

2. Nonesuch

Nonesuch 1/2 ton status

I think its a good idea Jeff and if steve wanted he could designate a soul member to control each states forum so it would take the huge load of admin tasks down off his back. but fifty states and then the international ones would probably eat up alot of bandwidth. what do you think steve?
    Justin

3. MudNurI

MudNurI 1/2 ton status

Just a thought- to make it easier for everyone to know where people are from- how bout adding your state to your sig line, if your from say Texas, you could put Austin, TX. that wouldnt eat up any more bandwith on Steve's part, and everyone would read it at every post- just my .02?

--Brandy

LOVING the new Duramax!!!

4. blueblaze

blueblaze 1/2 ton status

That's a good idea. I think it would be a big task. But it would be nice...

Paul

If it's not broke...Why fix it?

5. denver75k5

denver75k5 1/2 ton status

I spoke with Steve quite a bit about forming a club here in Denver, But with him having a real job and this i dont think he has the time. There is a lot involved in becoming an "OFFICIAL" club. Besides (as steve mentioned) what would be the benifits of a club when you have ck5 as a portal of communication with other members?

" Wider IS Better!!!"coloradok5.com/gallery/albun51?&page=1

6. txbartman

txbartman 1/2 ton status

I know here in Texas we have a club that is pretty cool. It is a cyber 4x4 club called Tx4x4 (www.topica.com for cyber club communications. Combine the power of the internet with good ol' comradery and four wheelin' fun and the opportunities are endless!

Brian
    Check out <a target="_blank" href=http://tx85gmcguy.alloffroad.com>My Jimmy</a> with all her projects!