Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Clutch setup

Discussion in 'Parts & Trucks Wanted' started by CaveBlazin, Aug 14, 2004.

1. CaveBlazin

CaveBlazin 1/2 ton status Premium Member

Ok I know this is not good but does anyone have a used clutch setup from there SM465. I just need it long enough to get some stuff paid off then I will put the centerforce setup which cost around 400 bucks a new clutch kit from the auto store is around 140$ I need something alot cheaper just to get me by for a few months PLEASE HELP!!! I need the clutch and pressure plate??

2. jakeslim

jakeslim 1/2 ton status

i have a setup i just pulled because i was swapping motors. Not sure it will work for you. I need to get a new flexplate because the old one will not work with my 87 350 motor. the bolt holes a a half inch too far apart. It came from a 70's block.

Let me know if you might be interested, but shipping might kill any deal. I would let it go pretty cheap(flexplate and clutch.

3. backyardbuilt

backyardbuilt 1/2 ton status

I have one, Got it when I bought my hydro stuff, looks to be in great shape I could put it in for an extra 30$ shipped with the zero rates if you want. Total would be 65$ for it and the zero rates.

4. R72K5

R72K5 Banned

75K5 or jeremiah may have one of these still, they got one from me from a mid late 70's 350 3/4 ton crewcab 4 speed truck i had here,