Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

CO Crew, Georgetown Ice races.

Discussion in 'Rocky Mountain Region' started by Tominator II, Jan 23, 2007.

1. Tominator II

Tominator II 1/2 ton status

I am planning on going to the Georgetown ice races Sunday January 28. There is a street stock rubber class race that day. You have to get there before 9:30 AM. My Jimmy is all good right now so I may enter. Anyone wanna M&G there? :D

2. mrk5

mrk5 The Sticker Guy Moderator Vendor GMOTM Winner Author

I'd like to take my son to those races sometime, but I won't be able to make it this weekend.

Sounds like that should be a lot of fun. Let us know how you do! And take plenty of pics. :deal:

3. WRENCH-HEAD

WRENCH-HEAD 1/2 ton status

I've been looking to go as well, just not sure when.

4. TDAWG1

TDAWG1 1/2 ton status Premium Member

make sure you get pictures.!!!!

5. Tominator II

Tominator II 1/2 ton status

I didn't go after all. I haven't driven the Jimmy in a while and when I drove it Saturday it had major death wobble type shimmys from the left front wheel.
    I jacked it up and the wheel bearing adjustment seemed okay and at 19 degrees that was all I was going to check.:D Maybe a little water got in the tire? I don't know but I drove it later Sunday when it was a lot warmer and it didn't happen. :doah: I should have re-insured my Suburban I guess. It has an auto trans which would be better for Ice-racing anyway. I hooked my little snowmobile trailer to the Jimmy and took it to a road where noone has been because of deep snow and blasted around on my old snowmobile instead.