Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

CO guys

Discussion in 'Rocky Mountain Region' started by 1977k5, Feb 13, 2007.

1. 1977k5

1977k5 3/4 ton status Vendor

Lookin to buy a bunch of tube (~150 ft.). Where's the best place to get it?

2. sganje

sganje Registered Member

You could call Dencol. There are on I-70 and washington. I went there on Friday and picked up some 2x2 square tube. I would call first check prices.

3. mrk5

mrk5 The Sticker Guy Moderator Vendor GMOTM Winner Author

Talkin' about DOM? The only places I know of I think are wholesale only. Funny thing is none of them seem to have DOM.

4. 1977k5

1977k5 3/4 ton status Vendor

I actually get a discount at Dencol but I have heard that they don't deal with any round stuff except pipe. I haven't started making any calls yet, but will before I head down to purchase anything.

5. 70jimmy

70jimmy 3/4 ton status Premium Member GMOTM Winner

Released from Pueblo, told I belong in Southpark
    Check EMJ stands for Earl M Jorgenson. They delivered mine to a business address and I know they have a place in the Denver area. Even took a personal check.

6. cwn anwyn

cwn anwyn 1/2 ton status Premium Member

Thats what they told me last time I purchased stuff from them. But that was quite awhile ago.:D

Z

7. gnihcraes

gnihcraes Registered Member

K&K Surplus - I-76 and 88th Ave, Northbound 76, Turn right on 88th, Turn right on east frontage road - about 1/2 mile down on west side. Can see it from the highway as you approach 88th. They have new and scrap - just go wander around... good prices I think.

8. Lucky

Lucky Registered Member

It's probably too far for you, but Hurricane Racing in C. Springs builds race car and one-off chassis/frames, and they can get practically anything, especially in smaller quantities, delivered to their shop, for good prices.
    They built my bumpers out of 4 inch steel drain pipe (to hold air), with all sorts of strange tube requests on my part.
    They found me 2 full sheets of (one 1/8 and one 1/4 inch) diamond plate for under $200.
    But again, that's a long drive so even with good prices, you'll still be better off with a closer source.
    If you cannot find anything, I can call the owner and see if he has a Denver-area source.