Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

( CO ) Snow Wheelin up at Central City

Discussion in 'Blazin Trails' started by denver75k5, Oct 28, 2002.

1. denver75k5

denver75k5 1/2 ton status

If all goes well Ill have my 1-ton stuff in by the weekend, and of course im going to want to try it out so, me and a few others are going to head up to central city and try to make it up to St. marys. Any one is welcome to go with....... /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif

2. Storm Trooper

Storm Trooper 1/2 ton status GMOTM Winner

Dillon Colorado, Hang'in in the mountains. Renting
    Bet if I brought my snowmobile I would win /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif
    Man, I really wish I could join you but once again, I'm on call and heading out of town next week.
    Have fun but don't get snowed in. /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif
    Also, say HI to the boys!

3. denver75k5

denver75k5 1/2 ton status

"Bet if I brought my snowmobile I would win " , ya, ya, /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif
    we had a blast, we ended up at kingston peak in about 4' of snow! Anyway well have to go a weekend that your not on call,, BTW you got 2 of those snowmobiles?? Hint, hint...

4. Storm Trooper

Storm Trooper 1/2 ton status GMOTM Winner

Dillon Colorado, Hang'in in the mountains. Renting
    Glad you guys had a good time. So how is the one ton bad boy working out? It's sure nice to have it under you, isn't it. As for the sleds, I have three (one is just a beater).
    Sometime you will have to join us. By the way, it's 10:40 and I'm home if you want to call. /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif