Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

CO - Spare Tire

Discussion in 'Parts & Trucks Wanted' started by BurbLover, Oct 25, 2003.

1. BurbLover

BurbLover 1/2 ton status

Looking for a LT265x75R16 on any Chevy 8-lug.

Would prefer for it to be in Colorado close to C/S due to not shipping expense. Thanks.

(719) 321-8506

2. jac6695

jac6695 1/2 ton status

I can get you a good tire. My companys' mechanic keeps a pile of tires taken off company trucks. Some are in good shape. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

3. BurbLover

BurbLover 1/2 ton status

Cool. I appreciate it. What do I owe you for you troubles? I'll be in Fort Collins/Greeley/Loveland most of the day on Wed. Maybe we can hook up on my way back through Denver. Just give me a good # to reach you at & I can buy you a beverage of choice!!

4. jac6695

jac6695 1/2 ton status

Wed. no problem. I reread my post and I guess I didn't make sure that I can get tires only- no wheel. I wanted to make sure that won't be a problem. I can get you a couple of tires if you want. Let me know. James (720)394-0249 cell. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

5. BurbLover

BurbLover 1/2 ton status

Thanks James. Two would be great as it is for a plow truck for this winter. I've got a friend that is getting me some wheels fairly cheap. I'll give you a call Wed afternoon & we can set something up. Thanks again!!