Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

CO WORKER SHOT IN THE HEAD ; UPDATE

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by bklynlifted, Aug 9, 2002.

1. bklynlifted

bklynlifted 1/2 ton status

EARLY THIS MORNIG A FELLOW NEW YORK CITY ENVIRONMENTAL PROTECTION SUPERVISOR WAS SHOT AT POINT BLANK RANGE IN THE HEAD FOR NO APPARENT REASION, ROBERY WAS NOT A MOTIVE ALL HIS BELONGING'S WE STILL WITH HIM. NYPD IS STILL INVESTIGATING, ALONG WITH DEP OFFICERS , THEY GOT A REPORT OF A CAR HITTING A BULIDING IN QUEENS WHEN PD ARRIVED THEY FOUND HIM IN A MARKED VEHICLE WITH 1 GUN SHOT WOUND TO THE HEAD WITH A VISABLE EXIT WOUND I CAN TELL YOU THIS TONIGHT I AM WORKING O.T. AND WILL BE ON THE LOOKOUT FOR ANY SCUMBAG,S I WILL BE LOCKED ,LOADED AND WEARING MY VEST. IT DUZN'T LOOK GOOD FOR HIM HE IS ON LIFE SUPPORT IF HIS BRAIN ACTIVITY DUZN'T IMPROVE IN THE NEXT 24 HOURS THEY MOST LIKELY WILL DISCONNECT HIM FROM THE MACHINE AND LET NATURE TAKE IT'S COURSE. /forums/images/icons/frown.gif /forums/images/icons/frown.gif /forums/images/icons/frown.gif SAD TO SAY WE BURRIED MY CO WORKER FRIDAY HE DIED FROM A SINGLE GUN SHOT WOUND TO THE HEAD HE WAS ON LIFE SUPPORT FOR 3 DAY'S AND WAS DECLARED BRAIN DEAD. NO SUSPECTS IN CUSTODY YET BUT WE HAVE A WHITNESS SO LET'S HOPE WE CATHC THE SCUMBAG>>>> web page

2. ChevyHuny

ChevyHuny 1/2 ton status

Re: CO WORKER SHOT IN THE HEAD

Im so sorry to hear that. How terrifying. I have a very good and close friend who is a NY police officer. He is or has already been moved to Queens precinct from Brooklyn. What a horrible thing to happen. This makes me want to call him just to hear his voice. /forums/images/icons/frown.gif

I will say a prayer for his friends and family. Hopefully this sicko will be caught and brought to justice for such a heartless act.

3. bklynlifted

THANKS FOR THE PRAYER'S HE IS IN EXTREMLY CRITICAL CONDITION. JUST AMATTER OF TIME BEFOR WE CATCH THE PERP. PS YOU DID A GREAT JOB ON YOUR Z71 LOT'S OF FIRE DAMAGE. NOTHING LIKE A CHICK WHO WORKS ON HE OWN TRUCK, AND JUMPS IN THE ENGINE COMPARTMENT AND GET'S HER HAND'S DIRTY IF YOU ARE EVER IN NYC BRING YOUR TOOL BOX I'LL PUT YOU TO WORK?????? /forums/images/icons/smile.gif /forums/images/icons/smile.gif /forums/images/icons/smile.gif /forums/images/icons/wink.gif web page

4. newyorkin

newyorkin 1 ton status

Hey that's terrible to hear. Hopefully, he pulls through. Good luck catching the perp!

5. bklynlifted

hey ratch any body out east who can rebuild my 10 bolt. i need to do a complete rebuild and can't find any one i trust in the city????? /forums/images/icons/confused.gif

6. ChevyHuny

ChevyHuny 1/2 ton status

Thank you /forums/images/icons/blush.gif /forums/images/icons/smile.gif Those are some incredible pictures you have on your page. I can only imagine how it must have felt being so close.

I really like your license plate. Racing certainly isnt the same without him. /forums/images/icons/wink.gif
    http://www.mandydyer.com/DaleEarnhardt.htm .

7. Donna

Donna 1/2 ton status

Sorry to hear about this!! Are there any recent updates? I had the UCP ride going on and I am only now getting a chance to get caught up on the boards.

8. blublaz57

blublaz57 1/2 ton status

sorry to hear about your friend i hope and pray he pulls through,but you need to be careful also because probably its some 15 year old kid with something too prove . be careful and thank you for having such a trying job (someones gotta do it ,and i salute you ,thanks for being a protecter)Don

9. bklynlifted

update . back to the top /forums/images/icons/frown.gif /forums/images/icons/frown.gif