Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Cobra

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by dontoe, Feb 11, 2005.

1. dontoe

dontoe 3/4 ton status GMOTM Winner

I'd been thinking about getting a CB for the Tellico ECBB 05 since other members use them. Well walked in Goodwill today to see if they had any "Treasures". Sitting behind the glass was a box that said Cobra weather radio. I thought what the heii. Let me see that please. Opened it up and it was a new Cobra CB with three weather channels as well. $20.00 for it and included magnetic mount antenna. Plugged it in the cig lighter and Breaker breaker good buddy...............great radio for a twenty spot (plus tax).:grin: :grin: :grin:

2. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

Don't call anyone you talk to on that thing a "good buddy". If you do, you will be calling them a homosexual. Just thought I'd let y'all know.

3. dontoe

Thanks man.............Oh we used to have a ball in the late '70's with our CB radios. No cell phones so we met up that way and had us a good 'ol time.

This one is really nice compared to those......now if most of my 'ol friends weren't dead!:frown1:

4. beater_k20

beater_k20 Banned

what model is it?

5. dontoe

It's a Cobra 23 SOS.........I woundered if it was a 23 channel till I read the specs on the box. It is 40 of course. I still have a 23 channel but it ain't good for anything except PA.