Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Coil spring spacers, good or bad?

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by 83L98blazer, Sep 1, 2005.

1. 83L98blazer

83L98blazer Registered Member

I have an 05 C1500 for my dd and I am wanting to lift the front of it up level with the rear. To do this I am wanting to use 2" spring spacers. But for some reason I can cannot seem to find any reviews for this product. Have any of you guys ever delt with any? If so what problems might I have with allignment? I am only wanting to this so I can clear bigger tires so that it can look like a 4X4 since I will only be doing very mild wheeling with it.

BTW My trail rig is an 83 K5 which is stock right now except for a new motor, rebuilt tranny and 33's And I have been reading these forums for a couple of months now and have learned quit a bit. I will be asking many more questions as soon as I come up some money for upgrades as I am only a senior in HS.

2. FreedomIsntFree

FreedomIsntFree 1/2 ton status

LOTS and LOTS of SFA 94-01 Dodge Rams are using a 2 or 3" spacer up front. I have never heard of any complaints. They are really common amongst the Dodge guys. I'm running them on my truck. No problems.