Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Colonic Irrigations

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Capman2k, Nov 3, 2004.

1. Capman2k

Capman2k 3/4 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    Colonic irrigation (CI) is a procedure in which very large quantities of liquids are infused into the colon via the rectum through a tube, a few pints at a time., in an effort to wash away and remove its contents. CI differs from an ordinary enema which involves infusing a lesser amount of liquid into the rectum only. A "high colonic" may involve the use of twenty or more gallons pumped by a machine or transmitted with an apparatus that relies upon gravity to achieve its purpose. Liquids used in colonics may include coffee, herbs, enzymes, wheatgrass extract, or many other substances.

[/ QUOTE ]

/forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif

People pour coffee and stuff up their ass and walk around saying they're healthier. Who the hell thought up this idea?

/forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif

2. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

[ QUOTE ]
    [ QUOTE ]
    Colonic irrigation (CI) is a procedure in which very large quantities of liquids are infused into the colon via the rectum through a tube, a few pints at a time., in an effort to wash away and remove its contents. CI differs from an ordinary enema which involves infusing a lesser amount of liquid into the rectum only. A "high colonic" may involve the use of twenty or more gallons pumped by a machine or transmitted with an apparatus that relies upon gravity to achieve its purpose. Liquids used in colonics may include coffee, herbs, enzymes, wheatgrass extract, or many other substances.

[/ QUOTE ]

/forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif

People pour coffee and stuff up their ass and walk around saying they're healthier. Who the hell thought up this idea?

/forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif

[/ QUOTE ] I just wonder what would make someone do a search for that kind of information. /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif

3. thezentree

thezentree 3/4 ton status

i was about to go to bojangles and get a cajun filet biscuit combo, but carl, you just saved me $4.30 : puke:

/forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/screwy.gif

4. k20

k20 3/4 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    A "high colonic" may involve the use of twenty or more gallons pumped by a machine or transmitted with an apparatus that relies upon gravity to achieve its purpose.

[/ QUOTE ]
    Not only do you pour coffee up your ass, you have to stand on your head while you do it.

5. Capman2k

Capman2k 3/4 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    I just wonder what would make someone do a search for that kind of information. /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Don't ask... Well, I guess you can, but I will tell you only this:

There's a Weird Al song called "Albequerque." In this song, there is mention of a one eyed hemaphrodite giving him a colonic irrigation... The song was stuck in my head, and I didn't know what that meant... Sooooooooooooo.... I turned to Yahoo /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif

People pouring coffee in their ass.... /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif I've heard some crazy shiznite, but that one takes the cake /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif

6. gjk5

gjk5 3/4 ton status

Talk about a (brown)"eye opener". /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Twenty gallons though, that seems like an awful lot to fit into your intestines. Yuk, that breakfast burrito isn't sitting so well now. /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif

7. big pappa b

big pappa b 3/4 ton status

GO to www.curezone.com ..you can find a lot on this subject as well as other natural healing remedies.
    No, I've never done it either /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

8. 70jimmy

70jimmy 3/4 ton status Premium Member GMOTM Winner

Released from Pueblo, told I belong in Southpark
    I would think that pouring coffee there would give you a huge buzz because of the absorption rates in that area. /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif/forums/images/graemlins/dunno.gif /forums/images/graemlins/yikes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/weld.gif /forums/images/graemlins/screwy.gif

9. sled_dog

sled_dog 1 ton status

they say everyone has a few pounds of crap compacted in their colon. I never really believed it but I'm not about to find out.

10. Desert Rat

Desert Rat Fetch the comfy chair

Somehow I find it ironic that mixed in amongst all the Kerry posts is a thread on colonic irrigation......