Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Color me Stupid!

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by TDAWG1, Apr 1, 2006.

1. TDAWG1

TDAWG1 1/2 ton status Premium Member

:haha: Yet again I need my I'm stupid sign. I have owned my JIMMY for a year, I have climbed on top four times today being the fifth. I even wrote a post last year about how I wanted to mount my CB antenna but did not want to drill a hole in my truck, climbed on top three times to check to see if there was a hole already. I NEVER SAW a hole. I climbed up another time to wash the top again no hole. Today the wife and I are puttin a sticker on the windshield and low and behold there it is plain as day. A CB antenna hole from the previous owner.
    How the H E double hockey sticks did /I miss that. Have anyof you plugged one of them holes? how did you do it? Whats the best way (ie clean) I thought about one of those rubber wine stops. Please help me I have my stupid sign full on so speak slow.

Thanx :doah: :doah: :doah: :haha: :mad: :blush: :thinking: :shocked: :eek: :ears: :yikes: :k5: :1zhelp: :xmas:

2. cbbr

cbbr 1 ton status GMOTM Winner

Lowes has a specialty section that has plastic plugs. That, a litle silicone and you are goood to go.

3. 1985_K5_Silverado

1985_K5_Silverado 1/2 ton status

Good opportunity to install a satellite radio antenna, using the existing hole.

4. TDAWG1

TDAWG1 1/2 ton status Premium Member

Good thought but I am not in to that stuff... Well maybe a custom GPS unit hmmmmmmmmm let me think a wwhile thanx though