Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Color scheme ?

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by SlyDog, Jun 26, 2003.

1. SlyDog

SlyDog 1/2 ton status

Hey, usually I don't care for any bling bling /forums/images/graemlins/ignore.gif but I'm wanting to see pics of hummer wheels and your color schemes with them. My K5 is black and I'm thinkin silver centers with red outers? I got the new civilian double beadlock from USA6x6 /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif So let's see what you got /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

2. yeild2me

yeild2me 1/2 ton status

Here ya go

Rustoleum hammered silver inners, with hot rod green from Advance Auto. The hammered paint is SUPER durable so I would recomend that over just about anything else.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Rob

3. Drey

Drey 3/4 ton status

Yeah, That Hammered stuff is really durable, i did my wheel wells and some of my frame with it. Holds up get. some chiping, but hey the wheel wells get pelted with gravel 60% of the time with me

4. SlyDog

SlyDog 1/2 ton status

Aight thanks guys!...Yield, you have the same centers I'm getting, very nice looking.

5. dhdescender

dhdescender 1/2 ton status

Qualicum Beach, British Columbia, Canada - Eh.
    Mine are Home Hardware Gloss White Rust Coat Inners, And Gloss Black beadlock rims. Painted the studs with Rust Coat 'Aluminum' I'll post pics when the paint dries.