Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Colorado Guys, going to be in Vail from Sunday thru Wednesday

Discussion in 'Rocky Mountain Region' started by therobzilla, Jan 21, 2006.

1. therobzilla

therobzilla 1/2 ton status

Hey guys,

I'm going to be in Vail from Sunday afternoon, thru Wed of this week on business.

I'm in the Self Storage Buisness and every year the associations have a "Ski Seminar". Really what it is, is a good excuse to write off a very expensive vacation, and call it business.

This year it's in Vail, and guess what, I have been going to these stupid seminars for now 4 years and I have to attend since I'm one of the bosses of the company.

The problem I have is I don't ski or snowboard. It ends up being quite the drag during the day, as I end up working in the room all week like it's my office away from my office, and end up spending lots of the companys money on very expensive dinners, entertaining our customers and the prospective developer/owner. It totally sucks. Although I do sometimes rent a sled for a day and get out, but usually only one day.

So, Who lives near or in Vail? Maybe we can get together one of the nights and have dinner and a few beers on me??

Post up, and maybe we can get together and meet, or PM me if there is a chance we can meet up as either a group or whatever????

Thanks,
    Rob

2. moneypit

moneypit 1/2 ton status

If you want to come down the hill to denver I got a spare room so you can go back in the am...Plenty of sh*t to shoot.

3. FWP

FWP CRS

$$$... :haha: :haha:

4. mrk5

mrk5 The Sticker Guy Moderator Vendor GMOTM Winner Author

I would say that Stormtrooper is the closest. I haven't seen him on as much lately. Maybe try sending him a PM.

5. azblazer

azblazer 1/2 ton status Premium Member

I'll be in parachute friday getting a rig fired up...if you have wheels you can meet me in parachute and i'll give you the cooks tour of an oil rig...

Dave's around...talked with him sunday. Give him a pm....

DW