Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

colorado mayhem

Discussion in '1973-1991 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by Woodman89, Nov 15, 2000.

1. Woodman89

Woodman89 Registered Member

I heard some news on the radio this morning and they said something about these idiotic disc jockeys near Boulder, CO that organized this 4X4 gathering without getting permission from the landowner. It turned into a huge fiasco and the guys are facing felony charges for destroying the land. Anyone else hear about this?

2. BigJim85

BigJim85 1/2 ton status

Yeah, it was a couple of real "winners" from 106.7 FM KBPI here in Denver a while back. I think the destruction carges were dropped or lessend because it was already a big mudpit from previouse people. But I believe all the people the police could get a hold of are facing tresspassing charges since it was private land.

Call my rig an SUV... And I'll tear your lungs out.

3. highwaydevil

highwaydevil 1/2 ton status

I think that felony charges were brought against the dj's, and 13 others who got video'd in the mud. Don't remember what felony charge it was. I think it was in yesterday's or Friday's paper.