Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Colorado wheeling

Discussion in 'Rocky Mountain Region' started by BLZN4FN, Feb 19, 2006.

1. BLZN4FN

BLZN4FN 1/2 ton status

Ok I need to get out before EJS. I was thinking about Saturday March 4th
    and how abou the 11th also. I was thinking about carnage in Boulder on the 4th. I'm open for the 11th as a place to go. Let me know if you can go.

2. Hossbaby50

Hossbaby50 3/4 ton status

I might be down for the Carnage Boulder run. I am wanting to get back in the saddle soon. It has been way to long since I inflicted any body damage on the K5.

Harley

3. fred2mihi

fred2mihi 1/2 ton status GMOTM Winner

At one time was thinking about something on March 11 but other than someplace south no plans have been set.

Fred

4. BLZN4FN

BLZN4FN 1/2 ton status

I was thinking of doing chinamans there in BV on the 11th. That maybe a option for you western slope people.

5. Cricket

Cricket 3/4 ton status

I know Scott was wanting to go sooner rather than later. My rig is down for awhile but I don't mind riding shotgun and being the photographer.

6. 70jimmy

70jimmy 3/4 ton status Premium Member GMOTM Winner

Released from Pueblo, told I belong in Southpark
    chinaman's in BV on the 11th. I might actually be able to do that one. You guys will make sure I don't scratch the jimmy won't ya?????

7. cwn anwyn

cwn anwyn 1/2 ton status Premium Member

I'm down for something on the 11th or later if I get to fly home soon. I dont think I'll be home by the fourth or atleast re-adjusted to the time change by then.:D

Z

8. fred2mihi

Chinamans would be fine for me:D I only have to drive 3 miles to get there. If you can put up with an old grumpy rookie I'm in! I would guess Kevin would like an early start if he is able to attend at all. It isn't quite warm enough for camping yet unless you have a camper of some sort. "3 on the tree" are you seeing this? Bo do you have John up and going yet or is he still Punishing the driveway?:haha: Poor John ;), you could be the spotter!:haha:

Fred

9. BLZN4FN

BLZN4FN 1/2 ton status

I was thinking just a day run. Still to cold for camping. Plus my wife is pregnant so not much camping for me this year. As for John I have not talked with him after his brother passed. I will try to get him up and running by then but my main focus is to get my rig on a few trails before EJS to make sure all the mods I have done over the last year are going to work.

10. fred2mihi

Bo since I have never seen your truck I would assume it is a truggy? Maybe moneypit could make it. I would enjoy watching someone doing Carnage! See you on the 11th.

fred2mihi

11. BLZN4FN

BLZN4FN 1/2 ton status

I would like to run carnage in BV I think I will be able to run that trail a little closer to summer. As for my rig yes its a truggy. I think Moneypit's rig is out of order rummer is bad frame or along thoes lines.

12. 3 on the tree

3 on the tree 1/2 ton status

I see it Bluebeard. I'll know more in 1o days whether I can make it or not. Mike

13. mrk5

mrk5 The Sticker Guy Moderator Vendor GMOTM Winner Author

I'm definitely down for OCG on the 11th. I'll shoot a PM to Kevin and see if he could make it.

How about Boulder Carnage this Sunday Mar 26th?

14. Hossbaby50

Hossbaby50 3/4 ton status

I won't be ready to run Boulder Carnage till March sometime. Probably the weekend of March 18-19. I gotta have some time to do some wrenching and prep on the truck before it is ready for the trails.

I gotta make sure that I have everything setup on the Dodge to tow the K5 around. I havn't towed the K5 behind the new towrig yet so I gotta test fit and trouble shoot.

Harley

15. fred2mihi

:haha: :haha: :haha: that sorta sounds like Mr. No Go. Just kiding you Harley I know you just returned to FC. One of these days you will be out teaching us all how to smash rocks.:D

fred2mihi

16. Cricket

Cricket 3/4 ton status

Heaven forbid that Harley should acheive the ultimate status of Lord Bling and exceed my World Class Olympic Gold Medal rim polishing skills. :rolleyes:

17. ktedesco

ktedesco 1/2 ton status

I hope to make it. I am trying switch days off with a coworker. I am trying to convince him to give me his Sat. for my Wed. We will see.

18. fred2mihi

Maybe you could bribe your co-worker with a box of doughnuts!:) Sure hope you can get here bud. Kevin did you notice some kind of whining coming from north of Denver, you know somewhere around Dogmont! I don't reckon anyone can replace the loveable MR. No Go and the "DRIVEWAY QUEEN" :) I'm going to believe that you will be here. Be careful my friend!

fred2mihi

19. Cricket

Cricket 3/4 ton status

Replace Me????????? :eek1:

HA! There are no other lobotomy patients in this state that drive as well as me.

PS FRED: TBI shall dominate you. :D

20. fred2mihi

In my advanced age I seem to get a little cornfused.:doah::confused: Would this TBI thingy have um um anything to do with what is called Throttle Body Injection. I'm thinkin' thas what it is, yes or no? CAUSE I ALREADY GOT IT ON THE "BLUE THING". Now don't cry you will get over it:haha: :haha: :haha: Good to see here again Mr No Go

fred2mihi:D :D :haha: :haha: