Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

ColoradoSprings Sno Run Nov 24

Discussion in 'Blazin Trails' started by Redneck88, Nov 23, 2001.

1. Redneck88

Redneck88 Registered Member

Just thought id throw this out a small group of us will be in the C/S area Goldcamp road area Were Mostly ford Owners But not biased if you would like to join us shoot me an email Zach_1_colo@hotmail.com....there will be everything from mild to wild oon the schedule so something for everyone..we will be meeting atthe dennys on I25 And Lake or Circle Drive thets the one right by 7-11 and carls jr at 9:30 Am

2. co.offroad

co.offroad Registered Member

would you be interested in trying 730c? its past the alma grey entrance by a mile or so ? i should be there willing and ready to go!!! alan

3. Redneck88

Redneck88 Registered Member

i Dont have my map handy but we are willing to try just about anything is 730c the one that comes out by seven lakes there...only concern is that most the rigs going are near stock like mine 88 ranger xlt 4x4 only bout 2 in over stock with 30"bfg and rear locker and one other 2000 ranger stock height but 32 goodyear mtr 's we had a tenitive plan of running 370b its an up and back but should only take about 2 hours or so and then the rest of the day we were just gonna explore if you want to see pics of 370b i got some on my web site www.geocities.com/redneck88xlt under trail reports link if 370c is good for near stockers we would deffinitely run it just let me know if you gonna go and if u want to meet at the dennys ect..if you have any questions you can e mail me and ill give ya my phone # zach_1_colo@hotmail.com Thanks Zach