Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Drey, Jul 24, 2006.

1. Drey

Drey 3/4 ton status

May 8, 2003
    OK last i check there were eight crayons in a box, 64 if you were one of the cool kids

So im talking to my mom on messenger,(she checks in on me about once a week...not like im 21 or anything:doah: ) she said she was painting one of the hallways in the house back home. I ask what color,

So im thinking ya know seasame seed bun from Mc Donalds. So I ask like light brown or tan. She says

Kind of like a light taupe...

WTF is that, my sister talks the same way about stuff too. They wanted me to spray paint some metal chairs for the patio...No way im doin that now, Ill never get the right stuff If I dont even have a clue as to what color it comes from. Maybe ill just use the 20 cans of Flat Black I have that are all about half empty:haha:
  2. ryoken

ryoken Puppy Fabricator Premium Member GMOTM Winner

Jun 13, 2003
    Reminds me of the late 80's when every hotrodder had to paint their car Teal or Fuscia, etc... Made me wanna puke..... Musta been some Miami Vice thing....

I like when customers are like yeah, I need gelcoat work...

Me: what color is it?

them: you know, white....

me: dude, theres like 8 million variations of white...