Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Coming Back

Discussion in 'Mid-Atlantic Region' started by 79Stomper, Nov 22, 2006.

1. 79Stomper

79Stomper 1/2 ton status Premium Member GMOTM Winner

Will be up there this Sunday until December 15th or so in the Norfolk.Little Creek area. I will more than likely be heading home for the weekends unless I have some work to do but should be off around4 or so every day so if you need a hand or want to get together just let me know.

James

2. 79Stomper

79Stomper 1/2 ton status Premium Member GMOTM Winner

Who drives a black/dark color blazer on about 35" tires and has a CK5.com sticker on the back? Seen on Little Creek today heading toward Gate 5

3. Col_Sanders

Col_Sanders 3/4 ton status

There is a guy named Chris, I think he is a free member on here at the moment, he has a black and gray K5 on 38s. I dont know any of the other members in this area. When you see the red one with 8" of lift and 36" MTs on it, you'll fall in love. Great looking truck, has a nice 383 and looks real clean. He is a real good guy. Told him about the site but dont know if he is here. Used to see it more but I think he bought something cheaper to drive for a dd when the gas prices skyrocketed.