Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

COMING HOME IN 6 Days!!!!!!

Discussion in '1973-1991 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by Troopie's Tonka, Sep 12, 2003.

1. Troopie's Tonka

Troopie's Tonka 1/2 ton status

First of all, please don't light me up for posting this here. I'm sorry, I just thought that I would put it in the forum that applies to me the most.
    Anyway, I just found out today that I am flying out of Kuwait on the 18th!! Woohoo! That will make 7 months and 1 day in this shizerhole. Iraq sucked, Kuwait sucked, it all sucks, but I'm outta here in 6 days! I can't wait. My team and the rest of my unit will probably be here for the full year (Feb). I have to go back early because I am getting out of the Army and they are giving me 90 days to do all the clearing and stuff. Kinda sucks that I gotta leave them, but it is time for me to move on to bigger and better things....like college. I did my little 7 years and 8 months and 10 days for my country, /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif now it is time to take my chances as a civilian.
    I can't wait to get home and fix my truck (rear end gears, right front inner/outer axleshafts, ujoint) and maybe I'll see some of you on the trails!!! /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gif
    Wooohooo!!!!!
    Tonka, here I come!!!!!

2. mudhog

mudhog THEGAME Staff Member Super Moderator

right on congrats /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif and thank you for everything you have done to ensure our freedom /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif

3. Skigirl

Skigirl 1/2 ton status

Woohooo! Congrats! Let us know when you're home. And thanks for all your work on our behalf. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

4. heavy4x4

heavy4x4 1/2 ton status

Welcome home, friend! /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif

5. jarheadk5

jarheadk5 1/2 ton status

Awesome!
    /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif

6. stallion85

stallion85 1/2 ton status

Congrat's bro.. I will be going home in November. I only had to do 4 mos though. Nothing like the crap you have had to deal with. Bishkek, Krgyzstan USAF /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif