Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Coming home in November from deployment!

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by stallion85, Oct 20, 2003.

1. stallion85

stallion85 1/2 ton status

I just wanted to tell everyone that I will be coming home in the begining of November!! I am so excited I had to write about it. I have been here in Kyrgyzstan(formerly Russia!!) for 4 months now and am glad to be coming home to see my wife and son. I am here in support of "Operation enduring freedom" AKA Kick terrorist ASS!! Anyways, I know I don't know too many people on CK5, just thought I would let you guys know what's going on /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif

2. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

/forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gifthanks for doing your part.... /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

3. Muddytazz

Muddytazz 1 ton status

Congrats on coming home /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif, and a big thanks to you /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif

4. rick88blaze

rick88blaze 1/2 ton status

It's about fawking time!! It will be nice to have somebody to go wheeling with that knows what the hell they are doing!! let me know when you'll be back in town so we can start planning our camping trip. /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif

5. mudhog

mudhog THEGAME Staff Member Super Moderator

congrats and thank you /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif

6. stallion85

Hey Rick,

After the wife gets sick of me again I am sure she will let me go and hang out with the boys /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gifWe definetly will do some wheelin, now you don't have to be seen with that F@rd on the trails /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

7. jekbrown

jekbrown I am CK5 Premium Member GMOTM Winner Author

congrats and thanks for your service!! dont get complacent in the last few weeks here though, we want ya to make it back in one piece so we can buy ya a beer!!! /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif

j

8. 70jimmy

70jimmy 3/4 ton status Premium Member GMOTM Winner

Released from Pueblo, told I belong in Southpark
    thanks for what you do. Enjoy your leave!! You deserve it!! /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

9. stallion85

[ QUOTE ]
    congrats and thanks for your service!! dont get complacent in the last few weeks here though, we want ya to make it back in one piece so we can buy ya a beer!!! /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif

j

[/ QUOTE ]

Complacent /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif Oh you mean the ever dreaded shortitis /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif I am already infected with that disease. Oh yea I am in the Air Force, the only thing that could be life threatening is if the email or web goes down LOL /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif
    Seriously though, I will take that to heart. Thanks for the support /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

10. 3car

3car 1/2 ton status

a special thanks goes out to you,and your family for the services you provide for our great country!enjoy your time at home! /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif

11. MEPR

MEPR 1/2 ton status

thank you much for your service /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif