Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Coming Home to Texas

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by resurrected_jimmy, Apr 7, 2006.

1. resurrected_jimmy

resurrected_jimmy 1/2 ton status

Its 0200 and I'm leaving in three hours for two weeks of R&R in the land where the blue bonnets bloom. I haven't been home for almost a year. Gonna get the '71 out, slap the 38's off the K-5 on it, go up to Gilmer and run it till something breaks. :D :D :D

2. Cricket

Cricket 3/4 ton status

Have a good flight and enjoy the springtime weather. Welcome back home.

3. koldsimer

koldsimer 1/2 ton status GMOTM Winner

Are you gonna be in the DFW area? If so, make sure you contact me so we can go wheeling with my local buds.

4. chopped&bobbed77burb

chopped&bobbed77burb 1/2 ton status

That's a long plane ride back home :doah: . I was stationed in Darmstadt and I remember when I came home (back to the world) . That was a 13 hour trip . I slept for most of it . Just remember when you get home to drive the speed limit :haha: . My mom came to pick me up and she let me drive :doah: . I hit the far left lane and was doing 90+ and my mom about freaked out . I forgot :wink1: . I spent 2 years over there . Long enough to learn the language and have a noticable accent and craving for good beer . I hope you have fun wheeling .