Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Coming Home!!

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by sapper, May 10, 2003.

1. sapper

sapper 1/2 ton status GMOTM Winner

Hey everyone, well its been 5 months to the day that we left but we are back a boat and will be home next month, just wanted to say hello to everyone and spend the few hours going through all the post iv missed. Also like to thank some people like Stick seller and good old Bubba Ray. Talk to you guys soon.

2. bigjbear

bigjbear 1 ton status Staff Member Moderator

Glad you made it out ok

3. Stickseler

Stickseler 3/4 ton status

Welcome almost home Paul,
    Does this mean we can finaly goto Mai-Tai now My wifes kill'n me about that /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif, Welcome almost back. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

4. Troopie's Tonka

Troopie's Tonka 1/2 ton status

CONGRATULATIONS MAN!!! /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif Must be nice. My unit is still over here and don't know when we are heading back. We are thinking/hoping maybe July or August. By the way, you marines did a great job at kicking ass, I commend you. I don't know what unit you are in, but my 5 man signal team was attached to a marine unit for almost a month. We were to give them phones, DSN, and internet at an EPW camp. We were pulled away from them and given another mission. The unit was H&S Company 2nd Battalion 6th Marines out of Lejeune. Can't say that I had ever liked marines before this deployment, but I met a bunch of great guys in that unit. Enjoy your trip home and good luck when you get there.

5. Troopie's Tonka

Re: Coming Home!! *DELETED* *DELETED*

Post deleted by mudhog

6. DukeBoy88

DukeBoy88 1/2 ton status

Congrats!! Great Job!! Welcome Back Home(almost) /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif

Post messages like this wherever you want Marine.

7. Can Can

Can Can Pusher Man Staff Member Super Moderator

Welcome home. You boys did good!!!!

8. Stickseler

Stickseler 3/4 ton status

I was thinkin the same thing but didn't know how to word it nicely /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

9. GM Man

GM Man 1/2 ton status

Thanks, hope your home soon. /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif

10. Thunder

Thunder 3/4 ton status

Welcome Back!! and Thank You /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif

11. mudhog

mudhog THEGAME Staff Member Super Moderator

right on congrats /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif i for one would like to say thank you for every thing you have done for all of us /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif

12. OL14BLAZ

OL14BLAZ 1/2 ton status

Glad you made it back /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gifThanks for all you and the others did for our country. /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif

Eric /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gif

13. bigjbear

Re: Coming Home!! *DELETED*

Post deleted by mudhog

14. tRustyK5

tRustyK5 Big meanie Staff Member Super Moderator GMOTM Winner Author

Welcome almost home Paul! Great job over there! /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif/forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif

This post is in the wrong forum though...I'm sure Grimmy or Steve will leave it up for a little while and move it into the non forum eventually. Steve's rules to enforce or bend as he sees fit, no need to flame people for pointing that out./forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif

Rene

15. OFFRDK5

OFFRDK5 1/2 ton status Premium Member

Put it where ever the hell he wants to. And if you want to argue I bet he can find some roughed up people who would show you where YOU can put it!! The guy put his nutsack on the line for us, I think he should get a little bit of respect...er...ALOT of respect!!!

16. tRustyK5

tRustyK5 Big meanie Staff Member Super Moderator GMOTM Winner Author

Nice mob mentality...is it "Pick on Jim week" or did you use up your 1 original thought allowance this month already?

Let's re-cap...Paul (Good job!) is coming home. Great news in the wrong forum. Flame Jim. So far this post is going well./forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif

Can we stop now or do you have any other asinine comments to make?

Rene

17. Seventy4Blazer

Seventy4Blazer 3/4 ton status

goot, now get your ass out here to yuma. i need another CK5 guy in my area. and Brian is comming back bout the same time, or a bit later.
    Glad to hear you are doing ok.
    Grant

18. Troopie's Tonka

Re: Coming Home!! *DELETED*

Post deleted by mudhog

19. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Bubba Ray Boudreaux 1 ton status

WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
    /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

Thanks sapper and welcome home when y'all get there. By the way, StickSeler will be paying for all the adult beverages of your choosing as our thank you to you.
    /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

And bigjbear, if y'all want to be so damn anal about proper forum etiquette, go back through the whole flipping forum and find every thread from the guys that left us to go over there. This ain't the only way and chastise them a bit.

20. bigjbear

sapper, like I said the first time glad you (almost) made it back ok. I had no intention to turn you good news into a crap-fest.