Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Coming to yall Live from Kirkush Iraq

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by mudbath, May 9, 2004.

1. mudbath

mudbath Registered Member

Hey what's up everybody. Its been a while since ive been on ck5. About 2 years to be exact. Right know Im in freakin Iraq. Workin on trucks. The army says the NC national guard needs to go to Iraq instead of the regular army troops. Anyways Ive got an 88 k5 that i purchased about a week before i had to come to this hole. The funny thing is, i bought this truck when i was 15, sold it when i was 19 so i could afford some college and I bought it back when i turned 21. Even from the same guy, for half of what i sold it for. 2500 bucks. I put alot of work into just to be a youngin. 4in sus, 2in body, 14b rear, convt to 8 lug 10b frt w/ eaton posi, 36" tsl's, pro comp stainless lines. I found the 8 lug 15" rims for it, i fabbed up about a 100 lb custom bumper, gutted the interior made custom rear side panel w/ mdf and cool carpet from home depot. Hard shiftin tranny all the cool goodies to go in it. Can yall believe i sold this thing. Yea thats ok i got it back now. and it aint going no where. Some how or the other i went to a us army boneyard here in iraq and found this big heavy lookin front axle out of a cucv. Ow, yea its prob gunna go to he house. Every body could use a spare 60 with 456 gears laying around. Yea i got the locked 14b rear to go with it. Ha Ha. Anyways i just thought i would drop a quick note and brag on my scavenging a little bit. I might get a set of 37/1250 tsl rad to go with it hahaha. those things are being put on hmvees in afganistan. talk to yall later bye

2. hi pinion

hi pinion 3/4 ton status

dude.have you seen the army commercials????its got a bunch of hindus in a toyota with a m60,and a sniper from the army blowing his head off!!!!On tv!!!get outta there!!!unless your going to kill,get out!!!!i say we extemanate,cockroaches /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif

3. 84_Chevy_K10

84_Chevy_K10 Banned

Are you in the 30th HSB?

My brothers are there right now with you if you are. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

4. mudbath

mudbath Registered Member

oh yea, what unit or company or maybe a name?

5. 84_Chevy_K10

84_Chevy_K10 Banned

I'll PM you.

6. mudhog

mudhog THEGAME Staff Member Super Moderator

stay safe over there /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif

7. 1-ton

1-ton 1/2 ton status Premium Member

Keep your powder dry. /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif

[​IMG]