Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Commercials that piss you off....

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Hossbaby50, Jun 6, 2004.

1. Hossbaby50

Hossbaby50 3/4 ton status

What commercials piss you off the most?

I personally hate the ones where some really hot chick is driving a nice 4x4 (old school bronco, etc) and then she says she has gential herpes.

The commercial starts off really good with a hot chick in a hot truck and then kicks you in the balls. WTF, that makes me mad. /forums/images/graemlins/mad.gif

Harley

2. sled_dog

sled_dog 1 ton status

I know exactly the commercial... Any 4x4 vehicle commercial pisses me off. Especially Trail Rated Jeep ones /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif

3. 84gmcjimmy

84gmcjimmy 1 ton status

I don't like the ones about girls periods /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif

4. BlazerGuy

BlazerGuy 3/4 ton status

If I was diabetic, those Liberty commercials would piss me off. That old bastard is practically yelling at you to
    "GET LIBERTY AND GET IT NOW! YOU DIABETIC PHUCK!" or something along those lines...

5. newyorkin

newyorkin 1 ton status

Anything by John Kerry's campaign.

6. Resurrection_Joe

Resurrection_Joe 1 ton status

I hate ALL commercials

7. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

The ones about cars where they try too play them too be way more then what they really are. Like a Kia as a Luxury Car, or a stock jeep as a tuff off roader. I guess what gets me is all the people who fall for it. /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif

8. thezentree

thezentree 3/4 ton status

my favorite is the jeff gordon chevrolet stealership ad that they play on the radio constantly. its got eli gold singing to a really bad western jingle. 'nuff said /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif

9. mtn. burb

mtn. burb 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    Anything by John Kerry's campaign.

[/ QUOTE ]

/forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif Could'nt agree with you more.

10. k5freak44

k5freak44 1/2 ton status

I can stand most commercials, except that quizinos one with the retarded rats singing and playing the guitars.

11. big83chevy4x4

big83chevy4x4 3/4 ton status

its not really a comertial but on the sharron osborn show, she said that ATVs are dangerous and not to buy one ever. im sorry but they are only as dangerous as the person riding it. quads are more dangerous than bikes but so is driving down the road in a compact car, acident=certain death.
    i have ridin a bike since i was 4, almost 17 years, ive only broken 1 bone, my shoulder, i fell over /forums/images/graemlins/doah.gif. the reason that happened was i was run over by a car 1 year earlier and the muscle wasn't fully healed.

anyway the comertials i can't stand are the Charter cable comertials, they just dont make sence. /forums/images/graemlins/dunno.gif

12. ugly_blazer

ugly_blazer 1/2 ton status

Anything that starts like this - Hi, I'm George Bush, and I approve this.....

When you hear that, it warns you that you are about to hear "another" lie and other assorted BS!

I am not saying that I support Kerry, because I don't. I don't have a political party, but if I had to choose I would go republican because I agree with the republican views. Geoge Bush is an idiot.

13. 84gmcjimmy

84gmcjimmy 1 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    except that quizinos one with the retarded rats singing and playing the guitars.

[/ QUOTE ]

/forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif

14. newyorkin

newyorkin 1 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    quads are more dangerous than bikes but so is driving down the road in a compact car, acident=certain death.

[/ QUOTE ]

Quads are dangerous? In like, the same way my lawnmower's dangerous?? I haven't ridden a quad in 12 years, but I don't remember feeling like there was much danger in it...

15. gm4x

gm4x 1/2 ton status

Anything regarding insurance......especially when it includes the BS like "Good Neighbor"....or "Being There".....what a pantload! /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif

16. MudFrog

MudFrog 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    I can stand most commercials, except that quizinos one with the retarded rats singing and playing the guitars.

[/ QUOTE ]

I like that commercial..

I hate Subway comercials.. especially the one where the guy is on the bus talking about Subway and the whole Bus empties because everyone is suddenly hungry.

17. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

[ QUOTE ]
    Anything that starts like this - Hi, I'm George Bush, and I approve this.....

When you hear that, it warns you that you are about to hear "another" lie and other assorted BS!

I am not saying that I support Kerry, because I don't. I don't have a political party, but if I had to choose I would go republican because I agree with the republican views. Geoge Bush is an idiot.

[/ QUOTE ] I hate all political campains. Anything that starts and or ends with; Hi, I'm _ _ _ _ _ _ _, and I approve this message ........

18. lason

lason 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks you! Can you say "career suicide"?? Also, what about the armor all commercial where they show the 70's trans am and then it show the dash and its a '98+ trans am. My wife laughs at me because she says that show Im a gearhead and no one else probably ever noticed that. O well, its the little things that drive me nuts.

19. gjk5

gjk5 3/4 ton status

Yeah, those damn Six Flags commercials with the guy made up as an old man dancing around to the really annoying music.

20. pauly383

pauly383 Daddy383 Staff Member Moderator

I hate the lawyer commercials the most /forums/images/graemlins/mad.gif When they say go after the tire and vehicle manufacturer for making defective , unsafe stuff. When its really the unsafe drivers . /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gif