Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Communist News Network

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Stickseler, Mar 22, 2003.

1. Stickseler

Stickseler 3/4 ton status

So I'm watching live coverage at 0300 this morning, flipping between the 4 news channel (I'm glad there all together) and the Iraqi Information Minister comes on and says.....This is an illegal act of terrorism.......George Bush and his gang of thugs......all lies.....we have stopped the Americans In Kuwait....we have been victorious in several battles.....we have destroyed 5 american tanks.........the prisoners they show on TV aren't are soldiers , they are civillians.......and the americans have hurt and killed 207 civilians.

For some reason I'm on CNN and the **** chop looks at the screen all bothered and says well there you have the first official indications of civilian casualties, I guess we need to remember even though this seems to be going well there are innocent people being killed. /forums/images/graemlins/mad.gif WTF not one thing this guy said was true....why does this s#!t stain pick up on this as real.

So I switched over to FoxNews and the guy says Is this guy lying or his he so warped that he has no Idea of whats going on....duh. gawd I hate CNN. It's ashamed they have liver coverage with the Marines or I could just skip over it

2. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Bubba Ray Boudreaux 1 ton status

Too bad I'm stuck with Ted Koppel. The guy is kind of comedic though. Kind of like your stuffy Yankee stuck at Billy Joe's BBQ Shack. /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

3. jekbrown

jekbrown I am CK5 Premium Member GMOTM Winner Author

good call. there is no question that there have been some civilian injuries and deaths. pretty much mathmatically impossible for there not to have been. That said, taking ANYTHING the iraqi info min has to say as an "indication" of anything is just a joke.

j

4. Corey 78K5

Corey 78K5 1 ton status

Rich,
    I look at it like this. CNN was started by Ted Turner right? Now didn't Ted marry that scumbag (Hanoi) Jane Fonda? So what does that tell you about the kinda liberal ass munchers they have at CNN.