Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

complete hydroboost for sale

Discussion in 'General Parts for Sale' started by jp0863, Dec 27, 2004.

1. jp0863

jp0863 1/2 ton status Premium Member

includes pump, master cyl/brake booster, and steering gearbox. includes hoses. this is from an 85 k3500 4x4. was going to keep it as a spare for my cucv, but figured someone else could probably benefit from it as well. asking $200 plus shipping. it's in great shape and worked very well when it was on the truck (could steer the truck loaded with your pinky). if needed i can e-mail pic's, not sure how to attach them to my post.

2. blazindorito

blazindorito 1/2 ton status

How long have you used this set up for? How long has been off the truck? Any known problems? I know you said it worked fine but have to be sure.

3. jp0863

jp0863 1/2 ton status Premium Member

i owned the truck for about 6 months before i parted it out. the truck had 120k miles on it when it was dismantled and everything on it worked great. the motor was quite tired though and i only wanted the axles out of it when i bought it. it has been out of the truck for about 3 months and it's been in a box since then. there were no leaks in the system at all and one of the high pressure hoses looks fairly new. like i said before, you could turn the truck with your pinky when it was taken out. the truck was a long bed w/a flat steel bed on it so there was a bit of weight to it.