Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Complete Motor In Michigan!!

Discussion in 'Parts & Trucks Wanted' started by 78Blazer, May 13, 2002.

1. 78Blazer

78Blazer 1/2 ton status

Looking for a complete 350 or bigger in michigan . Email me at chvyragtop@aol.com if you have anything.

2. littlebubba

littlebubba 1/2 ton status

I'm over in Clinton Twp., email me I'll see if I can help you out.email:rodguy55@hotmail.com

3. Zepplin

Zepplin 1/2 ton status

I have a complete 350 with all brackets and hardware except the carb. Its located in Bay City. Probably needs rebuild. I will send you an email to your aol account.

4. littlebubba

littlebubba 1/2 ton status

Get ahold of this weeks TRADIN TIMES, and go to the Chevy Trucks, There's a 74 Blazer 4X4 Original it says 54,000 miles, the guy wants to sell bad. I went and looked at it for the body, but its shot! Good top and glass, doors aren't bad, front clip is useable, quarters, tailgate, and floor are junk. 350 Running gear and mechanicals O.K.! Interior is in pretty good shape.Probably could part most of it and make your money back, after you got what you needed off it. The guy is in Royal Oak.

5. four_by_ken

four_by_ken 1/2 ton status

Buddy has a complete 454 that he wants to sell. $1200, and can probably be talked down some. He has had ti a while.

Ken H.